Note to New Members ×

Mountain Slope new website

MountainSlope

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to inform you of our new website, which is finally finished and was uploaded last night.

https://www.mountain-slope.com/

Under the category of .951 "Bindung und Schuh Einstellgung" (Binding and boot settings) we have our recommended setup.

Enjoy! 

Greetings from Switzerland ... Jennifer 

• Like 3

Congratulations on your new website.  

image.png.abb3d235ff01546ebb357c10cc7c21b1.png

What is the Boot Sole Length of the shell sizes?

image.png.78e7e552762b85262530f3dadaaa8821.png

Also do you have an idea of last width for the shell sizes?

Thank you.

Edited by lonbordin
questions... I got questions...

7 hours ago, Puhutes said:

Under the category of .951 "Bindung und Schuh Einstellgung" (Binding and boot settings) we have our recommended setup.

Enjoy! 

Greetings from Switzerland ... Jennifer 

It seems like it has heel lift on the picture that says "front foot binding set up"

But these diagram will help tremendously.

Edited by yamifumi

27 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

Bull!!..                 any way... what's nice about $1200?  and tell me why there is a MFG here peddling their gear?

"Hello everyone! 

I wanted to inform you of our new website"

@Puhutes Jennifer, bitte entschuldige Shred, er hat eine Midlife-Crisis. Shred, since Bomber's store is closed and the previous owners failed to work out a distribution deal with Northpoint I am happy to see that we have another option for boots. Once they come out with Intec type design I'll be very interested. What was your spend this year on exotic hard to find boards :eek:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I want Bomber back ! Hate end of season blues and will never pay $1200 for a pair of boots ever ! Just the thought or hint they would cost that much would scare away nubies  and the nice thing about Bomber has been the For Sale and Wanted . 

• Like 1

Wow.

Thank you Puhutes for working so hard to bring us an excellent boot option. I pretty surprised by this reception considering all you have intended to do in this thread is introduce your new website.

31 minutes ago, lowrider said:

I want Bomber back ! Hate end of season blues and will never pay $1200 for a pair of boots ever ! Just the thought or hint they would cost that much would scare away nubies  and the nice thing about Bomber has been the For Sale and Wanted . 

lowrider, you don't need to buy them and Mountain Slope did not create these boots for newbies. Used boots and the option to buy and sell them are not going anywhere. For lower priced new boots, there are still Deeluxe and UPZs just as before Mountain Slope.

Edited by Buell
  • Like 3

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the poor exchange rate was our fault. I've been reading your rude comments since before we even started our boot project and I have yet to ever see any positive or helpful comments coming from you. Not even one. So if you do have one somewhere in the archives, please feel free to share the link below.

This "MFG" has not seen received a single penny, cent or rappen at any point during this project so if you feel our boots are too expensive, I'll be more than happy to mail you a bill for our new moulds and next years production.

Plus, Giving people information to our recommended settings surely isn't against bomber policy and since we've already gotten very helpful feedback and support from other forum riders. 

BTW, Your constant slander towards our boot project and overall efforts are sad to say the least. It makes you sound like a grumpy and bitter person. I have no idea how you think you are helping the sport or freecarving sector at all with all the useful tips and info you dish out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Buell said:

Wow.

Thank you Puhutes for working so hard to bring us an excellent boot option. I pretty surprised by this reception considering all you have intended to do in this thread is introduce your new website.

Thanks a lot for your support Buell! We've had a lot of questions regarding settings and we finally have that info up there for people to take a look at and try for themselves. 

Plus, it's great to have constructive feedback from you guys in the forum. We've gotten a lot of great tips and learned a lot from the professional athletes and the freecarvers alike. We're really grateful for help we've gotten from you.  

• Like 1

Puhutes,

Shred is a good guy and works hard to advance our sport. I don't think the two of you are far apart in that way.

There are multiple current threads where he brings a lot to the table. Understandably, I don't expect they are within you current range of interest, but here is just one.

Edited by Buell

20 minutes ago, Puhutes said:

Plus, it's great to have constructive feedback from you guys in the forum. We've gotten a lot of great tips and learned a lot from the professional athletes and the freecarvers alike. We're really grateful for help we've gotten from you.  

I am glad you put the set up page on the website. I think those help a lot even if people do not own .951 boots. When I bought new UPZ RC-10 boots, the instructions on set up was lacking and I had to figure out myself or ask on this forum (which i am always grateful for, without this forum, I think I would have quit alpine snowboarding at the beginning.)

@Puhutes, I know you indicated that symmetric canting is the best but personally, I like slight outward cant on my boots as I had pressure point outside. After installing outward cant, there are no more pressure. Having outward cant on my SG binding is too much and hated it. It would be helpful to have "how to set up outward/inward cant on the boots" in the diagram IMO. Also, thanks for bringing this boots back to the market and updating us on your project! I must say, I am happy customer!!

Edited by yamifumi

Well maybe they'll have some to demo at "Carving Masters" this year.
If Intec's not available then I'd need the price of the boots plus a new pair of F2s, but there it is.
I'm not a big WP fan, but the site works fine and is a step in the right direction.

3 hours ago, yamifumi said:

I can get you the sole length of B-shell if you need just B-shell.

Post it!  It's bound to help someone... I'm more interested in the C and D shell... just can't understand why the builder doesn't have these measurements posted on their site!?!

6 hours ago, lowrider said:

... will never pay $1200 for a pair of boots ever !

Odd how some will pay a lot of money for a custom board with all the trendy doodads and graphics, add the latest clamps and an isolation plate, then refuse to put the same effort/resource into the footwear, when the latter has the potential to make the greater difference, and then some. 

"Once they come out with Intec type design I'll be very interested". 

The funny thing is how the Intec standard has driven most everyone into boot lasts that fit everyone and yet no-one.   

Edited by Beckmann AG
  • Like 2