Note to New Members ×

Hardboot Carving worth watching

Lurch

5 minutes ago, dgCarve said:

Ohh, I knew It will come from such person as you.

So, I post a video and you will find that you loose to me in everything including technique and speed , what you will do? Does this automatically will make all my statements true, and you will say that everything you said was ... (put any bad word here)? Depending on your answer I may consider to compare length of our sticks 🤣

P.S. I thought that you adult person... You made my day. 🤣

as stated by @Corey i don't understand why you are being so confrontational here. We haven't even met and you are making assumptions that i want to see your riding just to critique it and call you out on something you said or didn't. I also corrected myself in an earlier post by saying that by sliding i meant the small jump in between turns. For the record i'd never offer up critique of anyone's riding unless it's a thread specifically titled "critique my riding". I don't care what style you ride or how anyone carves their turns. I just want too see some awesome riding that's all. nobody is trying to compare "sticks" here. 🙄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dgCarve said:

P.S. Would be great to see any other techniques where riders carve black diamonds without using their body for braking (like extremecarving) 😉

Do you see me braking?!

You see, Alexey's thoughts about extremecarving are very outdated. Technique went  way further since he stopped practicing it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Neil Gendzwill said:

The back knee being driven into the front knee was another characteristic of the time. Burton bindings then included a cant plate, I used to run cant on the back foot. These days most folks use toe or heel lift, cant is uncommon. 

my body is weird. I use a little bit of inwards cant on my back foot and i have both boot cuffs canted inwards (upz). 6/6 lift. It's the only way i'm able to achieve a neutral balanced stance while carpet carving. Works for me.