Note to New Members ×

First World problems

FrankNBeans

Big problems over here too... Pow was on the forecast for yesterday morning, but it didn' come through - I had to bring the carving board. Then it started dumping at 1pm, when I was on my way home... 

On my way down, already below the snow line, I saw a guy in a Lamborghini going up. I was smiled thinking his surprise, once he hits the snowy road :)

Bluebird days all last week until I could go, then it rained all day.  But . . . easy parking, no lift lines, and the rain softened everything up like a constant groom.  It made for three hours of fun carving the hero slush.  Can't complain.  Riding in the rain is underrated. 

• Like 1

I need to find a better way to store boards in my basement as I've run out of room.  I can only have 3 boards with bindings on them; the rest I have to take the bindings off the boards to stack them.  It's a pain.  

• Like 1

Knocked down and cleaned all my gear getting it ready for storage when low and behold my coach sends me an email about the last weekend at Nubs Nob with 60% off lodging and lift ticket combo’s.

I’ll be damned if I no sooner make reservations to ride on the frozen ice ball when Mother Nature dumps 12” of lake effect on my parade.

My wife told me to put my "toys" away. "Geoff, your season is done, you need to move on!" But, but... there is still plenty of snow.... wife rolls eyes.

This was my quiver this season, I still need to prep them for storage. I am not ready to put my gear away. This weekend was supposed to be my Tuckermans weekend with my son.

IMG_6502.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2018 at 12:36 PM, Corey said:

I need to find a better way to store boards in my basement as I've run out of room.  I can only have 3 boards with bindings on them; the rest I have to take the bindings off the boards to stack them.  It's a pain.  

AED81360-690B-4739-B618-FC1171725FA2.jpeg

2ED14594-F31D-4FE5-8A54-07A570250106.jpeg

The 2.5” spacing is perfect for a board with TD3s mounted directly to the board with 6* cants. TD2s require an extra 1" (3.5" spacer) because of the spring in the rear bail, it won't fold down.  1.5” will work for a 2nd board kit mounted to it.  3.5” are for the FPs that still have Burton plates on them.  1.25” are there because that’s how the math worked out for a 41.5” length (my limit on space, wife acceptance factor, WAF), but is also great for a board with nothing mounted to it.  The 1" spaces will fit 2 boards.  The overall width is 13”

The drawing is not the same as the actual bracket in the pic.  It is what I have planned for a replacement bracket.

Edited by workshop7