Note to New Members ×

A Good Bye to Michelle at Bomber

fin

This was announced at SES back in February, but I feel it needs to be said here:

I am not doing it justice when I say Michelle is Bomber Industries. She has been an integral part of this company and easily the backbone that kept it running smoothly. Her 20+ years with Bomber has been an incredible journey where she made hundreds of friends and helped probably thousands of people get into hardboot snowboarding. I figure between her and I we have done over 200 on-snow demo days and turned tens of thousands of screws to get people out on hardboot gear. If you called or e-mailed us with questions, you most likely talked to Michelle who was always willing to chat about hardboot gear with you until your questions where answered. 

Michelle was always the main force with the Summit Expression Session, with this year being the 15th annual one in Aspen. Sure, I would show up, grab the mic, tell some terrible jokes, but Michelle was the machine in the background making sure everything was set-up and done right. I know for a fact she would spend about two full weeks planning and organizing the Sessions. So if you had ever been to one and considered it a great time, you have Michelle to thank for that.

Michelle will be moving on this month to her own ventures down in southern Colorado. Here last day is next Wednesday the 15th. Everyone here at Bomber wishes her the best of luck and success. And please be patient with us as we try to fill her VERY hard to fill shoes.

Please, by all means, use this thread to wish Michelle the best as well.

post-2-0-06209300-1428614417_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I already got down on one knee and thanked Michelle, wished her luck, and said good bye for now.  I was serious,

But this photo must be one of the first SES events.  I see one of TBs old smiley face boards in the rack I think.  Is that A-basin and did we really get to park the van on the hill????

Seriously.  I don't know who will take care of me at future events.  What's going to happen next time I loose my phone or forget my....

Thanks Michelle.

• Like 1

I already got down on one knee and thanked Michelle, wished her luck, and said good bye for now.  I was serious,

But this photo must be one of the first SES events.  I see one of TBs old smiley face boards in the rack I think.  Is that A-basin and did we really get to park the van on the hill????

Seriously.  I don't know who will take care of me at future events.  What's going to happen next time I loose my phone or forget my....

Thanks Michelle.

Sean, I already am expecting phone calls from you asking "where's my...." (insert keys, goggles, gloves, mind, sanity, etc).  Actually, it won't be the same without that once in a while! :)  Will miss you terribly. 

This was announced at SES back in February, but I feel it needs to be said here:

I am not doing it justice when I say Michelle is Bomber Industries. She has been an integral part of this company and easily the backbone that kept it running smoothly. Her 20+ years with Bomber has been an incredible journey where she made hundreds of friends and helped probably thousands of people get into hardboot snowboarding. I figure between her and I we have done over 200 on-snow demo days and turned tens of thousands of screws to get people out on hardboot gear. If you called or e-mailed us with questions, you most likely talked to Michelle who was always willing to chat about hardboot gear with you until your questions where answered. 

Michelle was always the main force with the Summit Expression Session, with this year being the 15th annual one in Aspen. Sure, I would show up, grab the mic, tell some terrible jokes, but Michelle was the machine in the background making sure everything was set-up and done right. I know for a fact she would spend about two full weeks planning and organizing the Sessions. So if you had ever been to one and considered it a great time, you have Michelle to thank for that.

Michelle will be moving on this month to her own ventures down in southern Colorado. Here last day is next Wednesday the 15th. Everyone here at Bomber wishes her the best of luck and success. And please be patient with us as we try to fill her VERY hard to fill shoes.

Please, by all means, use this thread to wish Michelle the best as well.

Wow, thanks Fin for the kind words but you know, it takes a team to do what we have accomplished in the past 15+ years of the SES and 20+ years with Bomber! I want to put the same kindness back on you, as you have been so patient with me for so many years.   I am really going to miss everyone - all of my "particular carvers with special needs" and mostly I will miss seeing Fin and Emma every day!  If anyone wants to keep in touch you can find me down in Pagosa Springs, CO!  

Michelle we've only met once and that was at PCMR during the hardbooter.com years with Dave and Billy. But, a glad thanks to you (and Fin) for all of the years of answering e-mails from me. Literally, if it wasn't for BOL I wouldn't be snowboarding today. I was so bored of riding in softies that I only rode on powder days.

Now, every day is a powder day. 

Regards and best of luck to you,

Mark

Edited by utahcarver
  • Like 1

Hey Michelle! Wow I can't believe you're leaving.

Thankyou so much for everything over the years. It was absolutely my pleasure to get to have dinner with you in Vail and I hope we can do it again.

You will be a very hard act to follow.

All the best buds. Shoot me a note if you find yourself north of the border.

Take good care

K