Note to New Members ×

A Good Bye to Michelle at Bomber

fin

Michelle -thanks for all of your help processing orders over all of these years, answering my questions. A big thanks for your help putting SES together. I have only been once but it was smoothly ran. You will be missed. I think we need a separate thread to find out what you are getting up to and how we we might find you in the future. Good luck with your future plans.

Edited by scrutton

Hi Michelle,  Best of luck in your new endeavors.

Really appreciate all of your stoke and good energy over the last 15 years or so.  A special thanks for all the orders you shipped to me while I was in Japan.

Good luck and hope you will enjoy your new gig!

Take care,  Miltie (AKA Tom K)

Michelle, all of us are going to miss you, you are the glue that keeps Bomber together and Fin sane. I don't know how Fin is every going to find a replacement that is as talented as you. 

Seriously, good luck in you new chapter in life. I am happy for you.

Geoff

Wow, I'm out of the loop for a few months and look what happens - the whole BOL universe explodes, and a shining star goes spinning off into space! Michelle, Summit County's loss will be Pagosa Springs' gain. Wishing you the best of everything in you new ventures. No doubt you'll be shining soon in your new constellation...

Michelle, I don't spend too much time here anymore, but you will be greatly missed. You were so helpful every time i called bomber for another binding part, a new set of bindings, or trying to arrange a demo. You are irreplaceable and I hope you still stop in occasionally to check in and let us know you're doing ok... best of luck in the next chapter of life.

• Like 2

Hello, Michelle (and Fin)...

It's been a very long time since I have last seen you both at the shop ages ago when I was a resident of Summit and Eagle. I wish you a great fortune for your near future. 

In the mean time, I hope your path and mine will cross again one of these days.

Take care.

-hugs-

Lee

Michelle,

A sad day for Bomber and indeed all of us BOL'ers and SES'ers. And also sad for us "local" friends...

Leda and I look forward to heading down to the Springs to experience your wonderful new adventure. But SES definitely won't be the same without you! You have been truly wonderful, helpful, friendly - just a darn good sheila. And an amazing friend!

All the very best of luck to you, and see you soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, tears as I read all of the notes. Thanks for taking the time to write them!  I will miss all of you guys and all of the events around the globe. I've made quite a few friends here and will always be grateful for them - and hope to stay in touch. Bomber is and always will be a part of my heart so I'll be by from time to time to see how everyone's doing!

As for my new adventure in life, I've opened a restaurant!  It's a Cajun restaurant and since I'm originally from New Orleans, it speaks to me. I'm also moving to Pagosa Springs, CO which some of you may know is right below Wolf Creek Pass. Some of the deepest snow in CO!  

If any of you are ever in Pagosa, please come and see me at the restaurant or find me as the lone carver at Wolf Creek. I would love to see you out there!  

post-44-0-72842900-1430677661_thumb.jpg

• Like 1