Note to New Members ×

2022 Montucky Clear CUT STOKE!

dredman

Moving on to the 4th Annual Montucky Clear CUT!  

We hope you all have a great, safe and healthy rest of the year!  

I will be sharing Facebook, Instagram and Youtube links.

We are planning on opening up registration sometime in August.  

Stay STOKED!

Youtube Link

Instagram Link

Facebook Link

www.montuckyclearcut.com

Image 4-26-21 at 2.28 PM.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, big mario said:

Yo dudes, aren’t sessions about leaving attitudes in the bar and just sharing the stoke?

You're never going to win with that attitude, Mister! 😉

Can't wait to see my carving friends in 2022! 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, dredman said:

I too am looking forward to the EAST vs WEST Contest. Neither of you stand a chance.

1 hour ago, big mario said:

Yo dudes, aren’t sessions about leaving attitudes in the bar and just sharing the stoke?

asking for a friend 

do the coloradians have to choose sides or are they neutral?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Corey said:

You're never going to win with that attitude, Mister! 😉

Change of plans... East vs West vs Canada vs Colorado!  

Can’t wait to see you all again!  

You all realize we will be having the big showdown on 2/2/22 just after the group photo at 2:22.

• Haha 1

...we meet every year in a remote corner of montana to address the scourge that is laces and straps. sharpen those edges and bring your favorite weapons or demo some new ones that will have you carving the runs to pieces!

MCC FOREVER

not affiliated with any other conspiracies and no babies will be eaten on the premises. masks optional

Edited by b0ardski
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/27/2021 at 8:00 PM, dredman said:

Change of plans... East vs West vs Canada vs Colorado!  

Can’t wait to see you all again!  

You all realize we will be having the big showdown on 2/2/22 just after the group photo at 2:22.

a carved eights contest on fresh cord, tracks don't lie:eplus2:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 2:14 PM, b0ardski said:

...we meet every year in a remote corner of montana to address the scourge that is laces and straps. sharpen those edges and bring your favorite weapons or demo some new ones that will have you carving the runs to pieces!

MCC FOREVER

not affiliated with any other conspiracies and no babies will be eaten on the premises. masks optional

If i ever get there ill endeavour to be the acceptable face of not so soft boots lol

• Like 3

18 hours ago, svr said:

You are always welcome to join @slopestar and I on our softies🤘🏂

11 hours ago, west carven said:

howdy

EAST vs WEST … does this mean I have to show up? ...

I’ll be honest here. Montana kicked my butt. I showed up at about 65% after straining my back in January trying to shrink up a turn on a big radius Alloy that I had not yet figured out. That Mountain is no Joke. We had adverse conditions that did not affect some but I just could not hang on to a committed turn after day 1. I could make a million excuses… I spent most of my time doing cross unders on the long cat tracks after the first day.

I don’t think we will make the trek for 2022. Aspen is way cheaper and the conditions are hard to pass up. I knew my wife and I should have gone in 2020… CMCurt and I go back and forth about east vs west all the time…  a friendly rivalry for sure. We will be back to Montana/MCC for sure but probably not until 2023… Hope to see you all weekend n CO next season. We will ride mostly Winter park and Copper with some select days at Loveland with the best crew around, Sunday Funday’s with the LCI are always cherished🤙🏼

• Like 4

@scottishsurfer We welcome all softboot carvers, especially ones that are so prevalent on the forum. Would love to have you join us.  

@west carven YES you should be there... you live closer than 99.9% of the people that come.

@slopestar Hope you are getting healed up!  Looking forward to seeing you and Katie again at MCC in 2023! Turner Mountain and the community of Libby really appreciate your support and business last year.  How in the world is Aspen cheaper than Montucky? You must have an inside connection.  Conditions are always a gamble anytime the ski area is below 8000feet, but the ample oxygen at lower altitude ski areas.

We are really looking forward to having a full blown MCC this year!  Travel should be a lot safer and easier this year.  

Stay safe and strong all!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Jack M said:

Unacceptable.

Understood… 

@dredmanit was amazing fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Especially at 100% physically! Aspen is cheaper only because I don’t have to take 2 extra travel days to get there and back. Fortunately, I know my Friend Erick Vines will be back for sure! And who knows, katie and I might make it back… great people/great mountain and Libby was very good to us as well. Don’t miss the opportunity to go to MCC, you won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This Mono freak will be there, for sure. 

Be sure to go see the Warren Miller film and see you fruitbooters in all your glory !

I'm hoping the editors are nice to my fellow Mono rider and me. I'm so fortunate to have hooked up with the Hardboot community and to be so welcomed. Maybe I'll break out the Skwal this time around...

• Like 4