Note to New Members ×

2022 Montucky Clear CUT STOKE!

dredman

Karver is a force of nature.  Stoke level 10.

No day 4 dump from me.  Conditions were too good, had to focus on my own fun instead of pointing a GoPro.  But thanks to Gabriel (riding a RadAir 201 Tanker demo), also at stoke level 10, I can share a clip from his GoPro of one of my favorite runs at Turner, Pig Chute.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, johnasmo said:

Karver is a force of nature.  Stoke level 10.

No day 4 dump from me.  Conditions were too good, had to focus on my own fun instead of pointing a GoPro.  But thanks to Gabriel (riding a RadAir 201 Tanker demo), also at stoke level 10, I can share a clip from his GoPro of one of my favorite runs at Turner, Pig Chute.

Thank you John for being so welcoming/nice and putting other's fun ahead of your own(most of the time lol).  Awesome riding as always (smooth).  So many style to learn/imitate from.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:48 PM, Carvin' Marvin said:

Maaaaaaan that looks super fun. Who are orange coat oven mitts and blue coat orange helmet? Very nice riding everybody! Lots of great riders. 

Give Marvin a prize, good guess......Jasen you have plenty, really give him one!

I just wanted to see my head carve avatar again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/3/2022 at 12:14 PM, Shred Gruumer said:

I like the nose and tail shape on that winterstick....    Wait.......hmmm dang it looks eriely familiar....I know I have seen it somewhere...

Nah....couldn't be...

It was too good not to use again! Different SCR/width/construction though. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, GetLowBob said:

Is there an MCC 2022 video project in the works?

Great question!  

I have been slammed with work/life since the event and Anna has been helping displaced people from the Ukraine, so MCC has been on the back burner for us. You may have seen our Facebook and Instagram has been rather quiet because of this.  As time permits in our lives we will most certainly be getting Facebook & Instagram freshened up and videos released.

I know Clint and Lauren shot a ton of great stuff on and off the slope.  We are looking forward to sharing it with you all.

We are still on for the 2023 MCC February 6-9!!!!

Thank you all for the great support and looking forward to seeing you all next year!

• Like 7