Note to New Members ×

2022 Montucky Clear CUT STOKE!

dredman

As is typical with my life, as I prepare to be away for a week the world compresses everything into a few days and leaves little room to stoke in comfort - hopefully I get to the airport on time 🙂

been looking forward to this trip for 4 years!!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, big mario said:

My stoke is rising and can barely be contained at the moment.  I cannot focus on anything. at all.

monday cannot get here quick enough

When are you guys leaving Colorado. Going to be at Snowbird Saturday if you guys need a break to make some turns. Then doing the power drive on Sunday from Salt Lake.

9 hours ago, snowwjob1 said:

When are you guys leaving Colorado. Going to be at Snowbird Saturday if you guys need a break to make some turns. Then doing the power drive on Sunday from Salt Lake.

We depart CO Saturday AM driving up through WY and will probably spend the night in Butte then finish the drive on Sunday.

Thanks for the invite though @snowwjob1, see you in MCC!

Long drive @big mario, stop eating that pork roll thing you got from @Kneel now please.

Thanks,

ink and @D.T.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the irony of my snow-chasing life. Ship my seldom-used powder board out to MCC and fly out to Montana the morning after it is due to dump a foot plus on New England.  
The no lift lines will be a welcome sight though—it has been rough lately in that regard.

Edited by AJCdice
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Randy T. said:

I cannot wait for next week. My buddy Russell and I are coming for our first year. I have been watching the forecast and if things don't change by Sat. we plan to leave the powder boards at home.

snow.jpg

Thank you for taking the fall. Best way to guarantee a powder day is to leave the tools at home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2022 at 3:52 PM, GeoffV said:

Anyone riding at Whitefish Sat-Sun before MCC? Half of our crew is coming out earlier now b/c of the Nor'easter that is hitting New England on Saturday. 

I just changed my arrival because of the same storm. So I may be hitting up Whitefish on Sunday. 

3 hours ago, boardguru said:

I hope that everyone attending MCC 2022 has as much fun as they can stand, and maybe even a bit more. Wish I was there this year, oh well there is always next year to look forward to. 

HAVE FUN !!!

Well said, and I second that! Here's to good turns with good people! 

• Like 2