Note to New Members ×

Bomber Liquidation Stock Apparently Now For Sale

daveo

9 minutes ago, digger jr said:

Calling Sean Martin..... Calling Sean Martin.

He gonna go down there this week. Can’t wait! He will actually know what he’s sending me! That’s assuming they don’t want too much! 

22 hours ago, Ladia said:

Same here. It is probably easier to sell boxes  of various parts  than to go thru special orders. Who bought first box?

I can imagine the amount of work that's needed to go through so much inventory so definitely patience patience patience but still, you kind of feel left out since I wrote to the seller the day this thread was created. 

19 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Anybody know the story with these? Few lots selling "as new, but without surface finish" on Fleabay 

image.png.5aec7fa25f10ef5c765b280eed143ead.png 

I contacted him.  He says he has a machine shop and made machined parts for Bomber.  These must be some he has left over, or maybe they're prototypes.  The center disks aren't anodized, just raw aluminum.  I'm not sure if Bomber cant rings are normally anodized or coated, but these cant rings are also just raw aluminum.  I bought two 6-degree rings in his prior auction and they show as shipped.  He also said he'd be interested in making additional machined replacement parts like lugs, but I wonder if there would be any issues with ownership of the designs.  Stay tuned on that.  He sounds like a decent guy based on his ebay messages.  Note that his first auctions of cant rings sold pretty quickly (to me and another buyer) so he's raised the price this time around.  Can't blame him for that...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Thanks Wolf. Think second board kits were around $140 from Bomber, so his prices don't seem too bad. 

Yes, even without the e-rings and bolts for a second board kit, his $75 price isn't bad.  But there's probably a lot of movement that goes on in the interface between the center disks and cant rings (as the e-Rings flex) so the un-anodized center disks could be subject to some wear or galling.  I might use a little graphite lube on the toothed OD of the center disks if I were to use them.  Or maybe I'm being way to technical. :)

• Like 1

I messaged Yauni to order some other parts today.......here's his reply, today Friday April 20...................

Hi Barry,
I am selling the entire parts inventory to someone who hopes to work through the website again. I am not shipping any more individual parts orders out so keep your ear to the ground to hear when he's ready to take part orders.
- yruiz

Sounds like the deal with Sean went through!   Yeah!!   :biggthump    ..........but more waiting  :freak3:      Spread The Word!!

Edited by barryj
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolf said:

Yes, even without the e-rings and bolts for a second board kit, his $75 price isn't bad.  But there's probably a lot of movement that goes on in the interface between the center disks and cant rings (as the e-Rings flex) so the un-anodized center disks could be subject to some wear or galling.  I might use a little graphite lube on the toothed OD of the center disks if I were to use them.  Or maybe I'm being way to technical. :)

Think you should be able to get them anodized for a reasonable price if you are willing to wait for a batch to come along you can toss them in with. Might not get your color choice; but for $40 nothing wrong with hot pink cants :)

13 hours ago, Wolf said:

But there's probably a lot of movement that goes on in the interface between the center disks and cant rings (as the e-Rings flex) so the un-anodized center disks could be subject to some wear or galling.  I might use a little graphite lube on the toothed OD of the center disks if I were to use them. 

The raw aluminum will bleed, but other than the mess, shouldn't be a problem.

15 hours ago, barryj said:

I messaged Yauni to order some other parts today.......here's his reply, today Friday April 20...................

Hi Barry,
I am selling the entire parts inventory to someone who hopes to work through the website again. I am not shipping any more individual parts orders out so keep your ear to the ground to hear when he's ready to take part orders.
- yruiz

Sounds like the deal with Sean went through!   Yeah!!   :biggthump    ..........but more waiting  :freak3:      Spread The Word!!

Sean bought the boots, I know that much, someone else is buying the bomber parts...... 

I did pick up all of the Deeluxe inventory.  It is still packed in the van, but we will unload it this week and begin generating pages on the web site to sell them.  I also have an order in with Deeluxe for next season, so we will be able to fulfill your needs there.  If you go to the Donek web site, you will also find that we have a stock of Fintec heels and have access to more should you be in need.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Donek said:

I did pick up all of the Deeluxe inventory.  It is still packed in the van, but we will unload it this week and begin generating pages on the web site to sell them.  I also have an order in with Deeluxe for next season, so we will be able to fulfill your needs there.  If you go to the Donek web site, you will also find that we have a stock of Fintec heels and have access to more should you be in need.

That is very cool Sean. I hope the line does well for you.

Do you happen to know what will come of the other inventory such as boards and Bomber products?

Thanks -

Dave

14 minutes ago, Donek said:

Great news, thanks Sean!

What about Fintec heel parts?  Is that something that is available now or sometime in the future?  I know a few guys might be looking to stock up on some of the internal parts.

15 minutes ago, Donek said:

Any chance of replacement pads for the Fintec heel? Thx Sean. 

3 minutes ago, Chouinard said:

Assume that means Deeluxe boot components as well.  What about Paula Liners?

I did get the boot components.

16 minutes ago, carvedog said:

Any chance of replacement pads for the Fintec heel? Thx Sean. 

I saw a box full of them, so they are there.  I'll let the other party chime in once his deal is done.

16 minutes ago, *Ace* said:

Great news, thanks Sean!

What about Fintec heel parts?  Is that something that is available now or sometime in the future?  I know a few guys might be looking to stock up on some of the internal parts.

I do not have parts, but I saw many many cables and handles.  I would imagine the other parts are there somewhere.

So Sean only got  the Deeluxe inventory.      Hmm??   Wonder who is the mystery Bomber parts buyer and when they will open for business??   Wonder if that person  also got all the non bomber stuff,  boards and bindings??

2 hours ago, Donek said:

saw a box full of them, so they are there.  I'll let the other party chime in once his deal is done.

Sean would you be able to give a rough estimate of how much TD3 hardware is left?  (Us Andean Vultures are impatient birds :)) )

thanks