Note to New Members ×

Bomber Liquidation Stock Apparently Now For Sale

daveo

I was hoping Donek was going to buy the inventory, including parts, of which there is a considerable amount.  Donek was at USASA nationals last week and couldn't deal with this until this week.  Fin had asked the bank to give Sean some time but I guess they are hot to trot.  Oh well, cat is out of the bag now.

Typical bankruptcy. Liquidate high $$ items quickly to pay for the lot then dump the parts to smaller jobbers who think they know what the parts are worth to the right buyer. The opportunity now is for anyone with the nads to contact seller and offer $$ on the misc parts. Still wonder what will become of the rights to the mfg of new product.

I'm curious about the Oxess boards. They have the XR 168 listed and I've spent a bit of time looking for spec's on them and I'm not having much luck with all the info being old or not in English.

I'm wondering if the XR series is considered to be a free carve board or a full on race board and what the recommended weight is. I weigh about 190 and like a pretty stiff ride.

Any thoughts?

dave 

28 minutes ago, lowrider said:

Something funny is going on with my ebay feed Bomber items are now appearing again . Anyone bought anything yet ?

I bought a pair of TD3 standards from Okemo Mtn Sports (see classifieds). I ride stepins, but it's good to have the parts, and now I can try .951s.

If anyone is eyeballing that XR178 on ebay, PM me for a tip.

Yes, I placed an order today with  the "Bank liquidator"   Yuani Ruiz   (Vice Pres of Alpine Bank, Grand Junction, Co)........via ebay messaging he seemed very informed about the inventory and it's function.....but I don't think he's a rider or carver so he must have somebody there assisting him with identifying the parts, the ebay posts and such.    He says he's  responsible  for liquidating/selling every,  bolt,  boot,  binding,  board...etc.    He says he will post items on ebay as he works through the inventory...... 1-2 times a week.  

I told him what I was looking for via ebay,  basically a wish list and then some!  ......and he went on the hunt,  which took him a couple of days to identify/gather it,  but I got almost everything I was looking for.  He posted it on ebay as random parts.  I paid and it shipped ....all same day!  

It's such a sad state of affairs for Bomber  ......but there's new and used parts, bindings, boards, boots to be had........for us to keep the Bomber flame alive!

7 hours ago, barryj said:

........for us to keep the Bomber flame alive!

Or to exhaustively burn it out and move on to greener pastures!!!

Did you get a sweet discount? The longer we don't buy things, the cheaper they will get, I suggest we all don't buy anything for a while and just throw in low balls then eventually they'll come round with some cheaper prices :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lowrider said:

Interesting ! I sent a message via Ebay about purchasing misc parts as a package and have not received a reply. Perhaps it's because i'm north of the Mason Dickson line ?

Funny, maybe you snatched up my order:) I did the same as Barry,ordered a wish list from Yuani. He put it on ebay as a buy it now for me and it got bought.

before I could push the button.

It was some SW uppers, base plates, yellow e pads ect. He is talking to Sean about selling him remaining inventory as he is a bit overwhelmed. He was the one that made the loan to Jim and Angie, so now it’s his duty to recover the loan. He is trying though ,and had good communication with me so far. As Barry said, he had a decent grasp of all the parts.

Edited by digger jr

5 hours ago, daveo said:

Did you get a sweet discount? The longer we don't buy things, the cheaper they will get, I suggest we all don't buy anything for a while and just throw in low balls then eventually they'll come round with some cheaper prices :D

With nobody to produce new parts, the surplus inventory is theoretically worth more right now, than it was six months ago.  

Not picking on you, Dave, but this is the kind of mindset that tends to keep qualified shops from branching out into niche markets.

And I was just about to sign the papers on a new VMC, so as to produce the new ICARUS binding.  Guess I dodged that bullet.

Edited by Beckmann AG
was i saw

3 hours ago, digger jr said:

It was some SW uppers, base plates, yellow e pads ect

Wow Digger.........your order was almost the same as mine.....hope Yuani didn't get our orders mixed up!   He told me the amount and that he just posted it as misc. parts  

My bill was $404....so yes....it was a super sweet deal!