Note to New Members ×

Bomber Liquidation Stock Apparently Now For Sale

daveo

14 hours ago, digger jr said:

Funny, maybe you snatched up my order:) I did the same as Barry,ordered a wish list from Yuani. He put it on ebay as a buy it now for me and it got bought.

before I could push the button.

I was worried about the same thing happening to me with the cants I ordered. I asked Yuani to message me before he listed it so I would know when to look...Had to use my phone at to complete the purchase since I was on the go when the auction went live.

13 minutes ago, Shred Gruumer said:

I know right... its why I ordered another Oxess custom 20cm....  ...and a coiler, and an Alloy....I need treatment... I seriously have issues...

Tell us about the Oxess plz and thx

20 hours ago, RyanN said:

I was worried about the same thing happening to me with the cants I ordered. I asked Yuani to message me before he listed it so I would know when to look...Had to use my phone at to complete the purchase since I was on the go when the auction went live.

Yes, probably not the best way to do it. Does anyone know a better way with ebay? Can you build an order for a specific person? Something like that would help him out quite a bit I think. He’s trying though and he said he’d make me right. I think he’s a bit overwhelmed right now. He also said he’s out till Monday, so be patient.

Edited by digger jr

Seems a bit like amateur hour - they could add 10% to every sale just by re-opening the bomber store and selling  direct.Will take a looooong time to get $50K back when you sell boiler plates for $169 (less Ebays cut).....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, barryj said:

Anybody talked to Yuani this week?  He has't posted any new items since April 10.     Just wondering if he's still selling and shipping  ???

Idk, he’s not responding to email at the moment.... 

he bungled one of my batches of stuff... last time we talked he said he’d take care of it this week

Yeah,  I agree with Dave...it's somebody's specific order.....identified by lbugm and/or price.

That's what Yuani did for my order, told me he was posting it and the price as random parts.........which should arrive tomorrow!

Be advised the free shipping offered is 7-10 business days!    fyi: word to the wise -  I know if I order again I'll gladly pay for faster shipping!