Note to New Members ร—

Yo Lci!!

big mario

On 4/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, slopestar said:

Miss you all. Maybe we get together for aย Summer camping weekend? Maybe sample some more of Marioโ€™s special BBQ... we hope you and yoursย all are doing well!ย 

Experiencingย LCI shenanigan withdrawal, so anythingย beyond the menial tasksย of domesticity, would be a pleasant change.ย  Even aย Sat or Sun bicycle meetup might suffice.ย  Oneย more episode of HGTV andย I'm gonna start fix and flip'nย old Burton asyms!ย ย ๐Ÿคช

Everyone take care and stay well!

Edited by Dusty Bottle
Letters, emojis and spaces, oh my!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JRAZZ said:

Oooohhh, Lovi dropped the price for renewal....

image.png.3b34bc1fd987fc561baf1caa6f391c42.png

ย 

If I read it correctly the price is valid through Dec 1st.

Holy crap, that's cheaper than my local ski area with 500' of vert!ย  Even after the exchange rate.ย 

2 hours ago, Corey said:

Holy crap, that's cheaper than my local ski area with 500' of vert!ย  Even after the exchange rate.ย 

Well, most of carving runs are with 500' vertical in LL so it's not better than your local ski area. However, yes, price is good for renewal.

Edited by b.free

On 4/28/2020 at 8:10 PM, slopestar said:

Miss you all. Maybe we get together for aย Summer camping weekend? Maybe sample some more of Marioโ€™s special BBQ... we hope you and yoursย all are doing well!ย 

I โ€˜ll skip the camping thing, but i could be coerced into doing some bbq. ย Lets see how this all shakes out. Speaking of bbq:

2 racks of ribs on now

1091373853_smokingribs.jpg.9cded982a5ffd4977caaa9c9d3fa6d1e.jpg

ย 

Edited by big mario
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 2:10 AM, Dusty Bottle said:

Experiencingย LCI shenanigan withdrawal, so anythingย beyond the menial tasksย of domesticity, would be a pleasant change.ย  Even aย Sat or Sun bicycle meetup might suffice.ย  Oneย more episode of HGTV andย I'm gonna start fix and flip'nย old Burton asyms!ย ย ๐Ÿคช

Everyone take care and stay well!

What kind of use has Ridgeline been seeing?ย  No first hand knowledge of jeffco, but I've been reading that it's been a shitshow. Actually thinking of getting on my road bike and doing crit intervals around mile high to start getting some miles in without dealing with crazies

Mario

Ps. The above post is akin to blasphemy for those that ride with me can attest. Crazy times call for crazy actions

ย 

Edited by big mario
Kindle posting sucks monkey balls
  • Haha 2

Posting here before I try (or not try) other avenues.

I need to make space.

Selling 2 complete set of BTS (all red); with extra blue springs and the 2 top caps.

3 pairs of broken boots and liners for spare parts.

yellow bumpers TD3.

Take it all price. $110

All of you know I'm a hermit; probably helps with this thing going around ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

20200505_011215.jpg

20200505_011219.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Odd Job said:

Posting here before I try (or not try) other avenues.

I need to make space.

Selling 2 complete set of BTS (all red); with extra blue springs and the 2 top caps.

3 pairs of broken boots and liners for spare parts.

yellow bumpers TD3.

Take it all price. $110

All of you know I'm a hermit; probably helps with this thing going around ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

20200505_011215.jpg

20200505_011219.jpg

Hmm, what do you usually break in the boots?

2 hours ago, b.free said:

Hmm, what do you usually break in the boots?

I don't think the boots would fit you Andre, he's running like 26 mondo quadruple extra wide. ย  I think his mom bound his feet when he was a baby...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, Odd Job said:

Someting in the rear heel lip. Not sure what it's called; it's what the rear binding bail goes over. I tend to cause fractures there. Not safe for riding.

not to mention the broken parts above the shoulders...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lifts, lodging, food beverage and gas, I'd say 750 to 950 depending on how big you go and how many days you spend there. The LCI boneheads rent a house that works out to about 40 bucks a night per person withย  5 people for 5 nights.ย 

Mario

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2020 at 8:13 AM, slopestar said:

We will go be going nextย year.ย Iโ€™m thinking we will drive our Truck Camper our there. Count Katie and I in on the shenanigans.ย 

I just ordered a Virus Mono. I told him that I want a Mono that carves like my skis. Frank said it will beย Super Carvy, it will have Carbon and the same base as his competition boards. He said in an email...

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย "it will be super fast and I will need fireproof underwear to ride it !"ย ย ๐Ÿคชย 

Sounds perfect, to me...

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Felt good to attend mass at the church of motion this am, and to partake in communion at the alter of acceleration.

Missed you two boneheads more than I care to admit.

Mario

Edited by big mario
  • Like 2

Forgot to mention, felt something like a tremorย ย when I got a couple miles away from the park. ย Wasnโ€™t sure if it was aย Cat D10 dozer that was moving some dirt nearby or if Bigs had an unintended encounter with the ground!

๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, D.T. said:

Forgot to mention, felt something like a tremorย ย when I got a couple miles away from the park. ย Wasnโ€™t sure if it was aย Cat D10 dozer that was moving some dirt nearby or if Bigs had an unintended encounter with the ground!

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜

As I recall, you were the only one who was unable to remain upright today.

nice try girlfriend

ย 

Edited by big mario
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...