Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

14 hours ago, Carvin' Marvin said:

Just looking ahead I'm planning on Loveland for 1/3 and 1/17.  I know its a ways out, but I'd like to see as many of you as possible.

I don't even know the night before! This season is off to a really slow start and I haven't really wanted to drive up. That being said my Coilers are giving me accusatory looks. I might have to go!

• Like 1

I just assume that I'm going to have a 20-40min delay, and try to be pleasently supprised if it does't happen.

I haven't been up for a few days (maybe tomorrow?), but last I was up coverage was good, but terrain limited. I know they have opened a bit more since then, but it's still limited. That said, it's been good/ firm conditions.

3 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

maybe tomorrow?

I'm thinking the same. I hope the weather and impending Christmas will suppress the number of patrons but it probably will mean nothing.

Anyway don't take this as me saying I'll be there. These days I'm less reliable than a McDonalds Ice cream machine... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JRAZZ said:

I'm thinking the same. I hope the weather and impending Christmas will suppress the number of patrons but it probably will mean nothing.

Anyway don't take this as me saying I'll be there. These days I'm less reliable than a McDonalds Ice cream machine... 

it was a lot full of rentals and cars and trucks from states all over . Gaper Skier level was off the charts... coupled with racers too. Julia and I did 4 fast fun ones on the Alloy’s and high tailed it ahead of the construction. We skated past Idaho springs. Westbound was crawling from the top of Floyd hill at 10:30

• Like 2

Oof!

Do I want to drive 2 hours each way for 4 runs...? Gawd I hate 2020.

Glad you made it up there tho!

EDIT: Well that plan didn't last long. Work had to intrude. Why the hell would you schedule a meeting (an important one, no less) the day before Christmas?!? Gawddamn grinches!

I guess I'm back to planning on Friday. Told you I was unreliable!

I finally made it up there! And meh...

I seem to be inflicted with the same meh that's going around. Met up with the Slopestars and took a couple of runs with Katie and Julia, then did another run with Lance. The snow was excellent and the mountain was really empty for the first hour.

The problem is me. Just not feeling this season yet. Honestly I'm enjoying softboots much more. I hope to end this curded year, put it back where it belongs and start enjoying 2021!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very good new year to you all.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thursday was fun but got crowded. We ran Ptarmigan and then went down to 3. It was good but the gaper gap was large and plentiful.

kids have gone back to da beach, so it will be Katie and I tomorrow.not sure if we are bringing the Camper. Hope to see you misfits up there.

• Like 3