Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

25 minutes ago, b.free said:

I guess no MMC for you guys...((

Really wanted to go. Bad.  Just not the right time for Dustin, Derek and I for a variety of reasons. Definitely planning on next year. Have fun, and be safe

Mario

• Like 2

Sublime

So after 8.5'' of fresh fell on saturday, I decided against bring out the Big V and  opted for the 2meter slalom board, "The Deuce" my 200 tanker. It was a good day to be surfing yesterday. I decided to be a giver, and create random banked slalom courses wherever I went. I slid nicely into my  new role as a sexton, ably assisted by Carvin' Marvin", leaving miles of sinuous, canyonesque excavations  in my wake. The carnage was immense, rending huge  swaths of firebowl, north turtle creek, turtle creek and roulette unrideable.  It was a really satisfying day. Fun too.

Also along dodging trenches: H007, Mr. E, and NKOTB Ethan. 

As always, looking forward to next Sunday,

Mario

Edited by big mario
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, big mario said:

I slid nicely into my  new role as a sexton, ably assisted by Carvin' Marvin", leaving miles of sinewy, canyonesque excavations  in my wake.

By the time the spring thaw reveals the corpses, you’ll be miles away plucking cactus spines out of your tuchus. Pure criminal genius.

• Haha 1

Felix, Sunday’s are the main riding day of the LCI. We meet at the Chet’s Dream lift at 830. We will then decide which runs will be decimated.
Lift ticket discounts can be attained by getting a buddy pass from one of us. I also think you don’t need to buy online if getting a buddy pass. I think it’s $71 but call and ask to be certain of those last two points. 
Hope to see you join us one Sunday soon. 

ink

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, inkaholic said:

Felix, Sunday’s are the main riding day of the LCI. We meet at the Chet’s Dream lift at 830. We will then decide which runs will be decimated.
Lift ticket discounts can be attained by getting a buddy pass from one of us. I also think you don’t need to buy online if getting a buddy pass. I think it’s $71 but call and ask to be certain of those last two points. 
Hope to see you join us one Sunday soon. 

ink

Thanks Ink

• Like 1

Yesterday was pretty mediocre. Old, scratchy snow, visibility was marginal and got worse as the day wore on. 

Gregory & I rode up together and met Arne in the lodge. We met up with Mr. E on Ptarmigan. Rode some on Firebowl, Dueces, Roulette, Richard's and Mambo. Visibility got pretty bad by 11:30 and we called it quits after about 2 1/2 hours. 

I guess if there were no mediocre days, we wouldn't appreciate the good & great ones.

2 hours ago, JohnE said:

Yesterday was pretty mediocre. Old, scratchy snow, visibility was marginal and got worse as the day wore on. 

Ha! I really liked the snow. I could have done with better light conditions, though. I just hope for the best when it's that flat and pretend my legs will take care of it. Fun riding with you folks!

7 hours ago, JohnE said:

Gregory & I rode up together and met Arne in the lodge. We met up with Mr. E on Ptarmigan. Rode some on Firebowl, Dueces, Roulette, Richard's and Mambo. Visibility got pretty bad by 11:30 and we called it quits after about 2 1/2 hours. 

I guess if there were no mediocre days, we wouldn't appreciate the good & great ones.

But Cabin Creek Brewing was good!

• Haha 1