Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, JRAZZ said:

If anyone wants to print more of these stickers.... Here's the GIF:

icarveloveland.gif

Thanks Jordan, I still have 2 in my glove box. Since they are such a cool one off, maybe I should get a few printed up for next year's MCC  as a raffle prize...

Mario

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know there is a discussion on the main page about the prospects for the next season. 

Any thoughts here about Loveland? Are they likely to open? At what capacity? How will they manage the situation with social distancing?

• 4 weeks later...

Have you seen the policies that Loveland will be enacting for the upcoming season?:

https://skiloveland.com/coronavirusupdate/?utm_source=newsletter_1499&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=fall-sales-blast-sp

Chairs can be shared only with related parties. If you drive up with a non-family member - you can't ride the lift with them? This is going to be interesting to enforce. 

The lodge capacity will be significantly reduced. 

They say that they plan to open for the season. It's going to be an interesting season!

• 3 weeks later...

LCI - I will be at Lovely 11/22 through 11/27. Staying at Copper village, but they aren't open to the GP till 12/3. So day tripping in the compact SUV !!!

I'm buying a Lovely 4 pack, so I will be riding 4 days within those dates. That's all ill have in the tank anyways, I'm currently on bed rest for the next 8-10 weeks, from a little mtn spill a couple weeks ago, so I wont be in good shape at all. Might need some recovery days in between 😢

See you goons soon. Inquires/dates will be run through Inky and Bigs. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Finally pulled the trigger on my pass.  should be an interesting season. I get the feeling that we might be spending a fair amount of time on 3 once it opens

On 10/2/2020 at 4:32 PM, D.T. said:

Life has become a little more interesting this week...

D8575AC2-CC95-420B-B20E-1B56BAD1FF46.jpeg

Very cool Pic mister!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

whats open or projected to be open by the 21st  at Lovely ?

Please tell me more then just the WROD ?

This year reminds me of the 2017-2018 year (I think it was that season). If that's the case don't expect much more than the WROD being open. Some mountains have pushed back their opening dates as well.

I hope I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

whats open or projected to be open by the 21st  at Lovely ?

Please tell me more then just the WROD ?

Yo JD, lay off the test...

you’re sounding a little aggro there

temps are staying low, I suspect an opening announcement any day. Richards should be open as well, and maybe a few off of 6

Edited by big mario