Note to New Members ×

PHOTOS , VIDEOS and STORIES from The EDGE SES 2015

Hmmm...  How does one embed frames in the new forum?

To embed, copy and paste the url directly to the text box without linking:

(linked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzMuotnZWLU&list=PLL4G8SE-vkwBbdahYvp3mRyGqCOEvUSNL&index=1

(not linked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNadrXcpwHQ&list=PLL4G8SE-vkwBbdahYvp3mRyGqCOEvUSNL&index=2

Und So Weite...

Some teasers. I'll start uploading all 3000+ photos to Photobucket over the next week or so.

_5D_9055_zps4a6ed95e.jpg

Corey's intermediate clinic.

_5D_9141_zps3898e315.jpg

Corey playing in the trees at Gunners View.

_5D_9223_zps5c62dddd.jpg

Richard with the Women's clinic.

_5D_9272_zpsa7702dbf.jpg

_5D_9378_zpsc99b5551.jpg

Richard.

_5D_9464_zpsdff7a1c6.jpg

Todd. Check out the board flex.

_5D_9583_zps1dafab28.jpg

Liam, killing it.

_5D_9593_zpsa2548427.jpg

Carving face.

_5D_0455_zps088d3540.jpg

Kevin. Low speed, wide angle lens.

_5D_1534_zpsb4ac0f9b.jpg

Cody. Doing a photo shoot during the last day for his Donek portfolio.

To embed, copy and paste the url directly to the text box without linking:

Did that.  Selected media, pasted URL.  Maybe it doesn't support linking to youtube playlist URL.  No big.

Just added the Day 7 antics (Rocket Man Ron, and the world's longest Euro-carve) to my playlist.

Made it to Idaho Falls.  Having a beer at Bramwell's now.  Thanks to all for another fantastic session.  I went into this with low expectations based on snowfall and warm temps, but in the end it was fantastic.  Sunny almost the whole time, comfortable temps, and still good carving snow.  Aspen never seems to disappoint.  Just watch the videos of you don't believe it. 

Sorry about hogging the Coiler Skwal demo all the time.  I think I put over 30K vertical on it alone.  Would have took it home if Bruce had let me. :biggthump

• Like 2

A huge thank you to Bomber and everyone who helped with SES 2015, the demo tent people, the board manufacturers, the clinics, the photographers and videoographers. The weather was perfect, and despite the lack of snow it was an amazing seven days. I really loved trying to keep up with everyone and learning from everyone. I am already excited fro SES 2017, I can't believe I have to wait two years.

A huge thank you to Bomber and everyone who helped with SES 2015, the demo tent people, the board manufacturers, the clinics, the photographers and videoographers. The weather was perfect, and despite the lack of snow it was an amazing seven days. I really loved trying to keep up with everyone and learning from everyone. I am already excited fro SES 2017, I can't believe I have to wait two years.

Looks like you'll be back for ECES to cure your need!!

My SES 2015 photos are up in Photo Bucket.  To download a photo, drill down into it and look for the "Download" link on the lower right-hand side of the page.

I'm actually looking to get away from Photo Bucket as there are way too many advertisements on there now. So, if you can handle that, download away!

There are actually 2 different links for the downloads as I took so many shots this year.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/srecsky/library/SES2015-1

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/srecsky/library/SES2015-2

Please let me know if you have any issues or if you would like a special edit of a specific photo.

• Like 2