Note to New Members ×

PHOTOS , VIDEOS and STORIES from The EDGE SES 2015

The GIANT "RUB-IN" for those at SES 2015

If you don't have time to edit and post photos , feel free to send them to me 

at oldsnowboards gmail and I will post them here for you.   Bryan 

Starting things off,  here are a few photos of "Friends" at SES2015 from today Saturday 02/07/2015

Thanks Pat D. for sending in the photos! 

post-158-0-93182600-1423359443_thumb.jpgpost-158-0-11928300-1423359459_thumb.jpgpost-158-0-55684500-1423359470_thumb.jpg

Here are some shots from the hill and the Bumps party.  Laying out a nice carve is one thing.  Negotiating the Bumps is quite another.  

Conditions were excellent today.  The Tiehack side was very quiet.  Grooming was superb.  Cover was adequate - a few thin spots and holes but a lot better than feared, and the snow held up well, outlasting a lot of legs.  The demo tent was stocked with even more fabulous gear than last year.  If only you had been here it would have been perfect!

http://eaud.smugmug.com/SES-2015-Saturday

post-158-0-45575900-1423533276_thumb.jpg

post-158-0-96962900-1423533289_thumb.jpg

post-158-0-88454100-1423533302_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

OhD, I hope you don't mind. I put a couple photos from your galleries on your posts as teasers.

Alan, it might be my computer , but it takes for ever for the gallery to load and acts buggy when I try to navigate around in it.

My pop-up and add blocker goes crazy. Just an FYI.

Thanks again for sharing the "Good Times"

Bryan , wishing I was there.  

Thanks, Brian

Here's a set of selected shots from Monday, including some video clips from the second Intermediate clinic. Some are not as sharp as I'd like - First Tracks  light wasn't great and I was kind of jittery with excitement, hypoxia and caffeine.  I'm using this new camera for action shooting for the first time, so bear with me.  It's not the talent that's blurry - it's the photographer.

As usual, there's a lot of riding talent present.  Everyone seems to keep improving, and some of these folks have polished their skills to a fine luster.

http://eaud.smugmug.com/SES-2015-Monday

Dennis

Likely a Coiler Skwal.  Bruce's second Skwal build.  Looks like it's working pretty good based on the pics I saw!  I have not seen this one in person as he finished it just prior to leaving for SES.   I am hoping to get on it when he gets back!  Waist width is 13cm.  This one is based on a Nirvana Balance.   Not sure about the length but I believe it's in the 170s.  

First one he built was a 12 cm waist.  Tried it a couple a weeks ago and it was a fun ride!  (Mentioned it on the skwal thread.)

FYI , Sean Martin has a really nice group of photos on his Donek FB page also.  It appears to be "public" , but I decided not to link it without approval first.   They are like everything Sean does, very professional and worth your effort to check them out!!  Bryan