Note to New Members ×

PHOTOS , VIDEOS and STORIES from The EDGE SES 2015

working on uploading the video i shot through the week. it's taking a LONG time! and sorry, it probably won't be worth the wait... i'm not as talented as johnasmo. it's like what people were yelling from the chair when i was filming, "you're pointing the camera the wrong way!!!!". 

i'll post as they get uploaded. not much editing, just trying to cut out most of the non-carving time. no music or effects either. just trying to get this stuff uploaded so y'all can see it.

thanks for the great week everyone! i had an awesome time, as always!!!

-trent

most of this is from the end of corey's int clinic.

Here is EVERYTHING I shot on Friday. Didn't shoot a heck of a lot, and I didn't get a chance to get everyone. Any special requests feel free to ask. I shoot JPEGs too, sorry nothing is RAW. Google did a few 'Auto-Awesome', and I think they might have some editing software built in...There is a good sequence of the SNOWMAN losing his sunglasses mid-carve, catching them, and continuing to carve with sunglasses in mouth! Check them out!

Friday First Tracks + Ruthies.

https://plus.google.com/photos/116120539418978604001/albums/6117332855632902289

ACE_0564.JPG

• Like 1

ace, excellent shots! i love the aerial perspective. too bad my video from the chair is so bouncy. check out ace at the beginning grabbing a small tree off the run.

i still have 20 minutes of video from highlands to still go through and post. hoping to have it done by sunday.

-trent

• Like 1

http://eaud.smugmug.com/SES-2015-Folder

I've organized my photos into one folder with a gallery for each day,  The above url should get you access to all of them.  Let me know if it doesn't.  I have a bunch of video clips to upload yet but no decent connection (only satellite this week, and dead dog on a hot day slow).  I'll note here when I get them uploaded.  Nothing spectacular - mostly flybys from the intermediate and steeps clinics.

Dennis

• Like 1

here's the last video. again from highlands. includes: the close carve turns for steve; the skwal riding by steve, corey, and cody (but i didn't get cody into the same area of the video - he's the first one on the video); some of the euro carving from the pureboarding clinic; james on skis; todd giving a big salute to the chair; and finally more footage of me - because there's never enough! heh.

• Like 1