Note to New Members ×

Time to face the music...

JRAZZ

Ouch but yes. The evidence is clear. I enjoy softboot riding more. If the day is perfect, I feel great and the slope is good I can link a carve or two but in reality it's hard work and I suck at it. After 4 years it's time to go in the direction my legs are telling me. These are awesome boards and I really love them but I have not ridden them this year and probably will not ride them. 

1) Coiler Nirvana Free Carve Balance (NFCB) 174 - 10/12.7/12, 20cm waist, made for a 180 lbs rider. (T 174 NFCB 019 ER 6.5+6) 
Board has about 25 days on it. Base and edges are in excellent condition. SOLD

2) Coiler Monster 184 - 11/13.7/13, 21cm waist, made for a 180 lbs rider. (T 184 M 020 JVR 6.1+9)
Brand new board. I have not been able to ride it. Not selling (unless you REALLY want it)

3) F2 Intec Titanium bindings. 
2x new bindings (blue) - new in box with all the wedges, bolts, straps and instructions.  One has 2 days on snow while the other has 0.- SOLD
1x black - used but in great condition. Front is flat and the back has 6deg lift and 3 deg cant wedges. - SOLD

4) Deeluxe Free69 boots MP27 with Deeluxe liners, Fintec heels and BTS. (yes, I'll reinstall the toe strap) SOLD

Buyer is responsible for shipping. 

Boots.jpg

Monster Code.jpg

NFCB Code.jpg

Snowboards.jpg

Update on shipping costs...

The bindings and boots seem to be ~$25 to anywhere in the US. The boards are $45-$50 depending on address. I have usually used FEDEX so let me know if you prefer UPS. My paypal is jvinraviv@gmail.com. PM ME BEFORE SENDING MONEY!

What tha Hell!!  Were dropping like flies!

Jrazz say it ain't so :freak3:

I do admire your conviction JR!   I experimented with  the Burton Step On softboot setup in hopes that it would perform as well as my hardboot setups....but it just ain't so!

Enjoy your chosen ride!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, inkaholic said:

Dang!, wish I’d a known sooner, that monster sounds fun but I’ve already spent my Xmas money. 😞

ink

Not saying but you might get your wish next year... I decided to keep it for now and experiment with softies and power plates.

Everything else is goneeee. Hope they find good homes and get some good use!

• Like 1