Note to New Members ×

Down the rabbit hole

lowrider

“You could say snowboarding is like church to me, like church is what it is for other people. It’s your soul [that picks how you go down a mountain] and it always feels good. When a human being can be creative, that’s really when anything is possible.” - Nicolas Müller 'The Art of Flight'

• Like 4

Great points! @Dan@*Ace*

Have common ground/share some core values/belief(alpine snowboarding) are basic building block toward meaningful communication.
Without that bond often people see it as "attack" on their own core belief which often trigger an emotional response.

Earth was center of the universe was the truth in particular moment in time.  To have people challenge that result in some pretty savage act.

2 hours ago, Jack M said:

It was not allowed at BOL ever since the forum became moderated in 2003.  This formula has worked.  It's not broke, so we're not fixing it.  This is easily the most civil place I know on the internet and I am proud of us for that.  Thanks!

Thank you Jack!!

• Like 1