Note to New Members ×

I've found my people!

Soultrencher

4 hours ago, Soultrencher said:

I average several days to the mountain a season and am lucky to see another hardbooter once every few seasons.

That's about right for the Seattle area resorts. Looks like you're a Stevens local. I spend most of my time at Snoqualmie or Crystal. It may feel like it, but you are not alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dredman said:

Welcome!  Glad you found us!  Amazed you found the Montucky Clear CUT!  Still time to register and join us!

Enjoy the ride!

Next year for sure! Didn't find it in time to make it work this year logistically. 😞

38 minutes ago, jng said:

That's about right for the Seattle area resorts. Looks like you're a Stevens local. I spend most of my time at Snoqualmie or Crystal. It may feel like it, but you are not alone.

Snoqualmie is my home mountain, grew up there, taught there, still closest. Plus my wife gets a discount on lift tickets through her work. Pics are under the Silver Fir chair at "Ski Acres" ;). I'm not excited about the lack of parking at Stevens and potentially having to go home.

Edited by Soultrencher

11 hours ago, lowrider said:

Get on the used gear forum and get yourself a titinal constructed board.

Or go big and get a custom new ride!  Thirst (Mark), Donek(Sean) and Coiler(Bruce) are exceptional builders in North America.  Call them up tell them what kind of riding you are currently doing and hoping to do, they will build you your dream ride! None of those builders have dissatisfied customers.

• Like 1

Welcome to the anti-social social club 😉
Sometime we might not be talking on the chair lift(be it cold, language barrier) but the carve that we shared allowed us to communicated in a different plane.

BTW I am extreme dissatisfied with Donek/Coiler...
The board they make are so good that it make the summer months feel like torture! 

11 hours ago, Soultrencher said:

Pics are under the Silver Fir

I stand corrected. It looked like under Southern Cross at Stevens. Silver Fir is my default starting point at Snoqualmie. We'll have to make some turns together. 

2 hours ago, dredman said:

Or go big and get a custom new ride!  Thirst (Mark), Donek(Sean) and Coiler(Bruce) are exceptional builders in North America.  Call them up tell them what kind of riding you are currently doing and hoping to do, they will build you your dream ride! None of those builders have dissatisfied customers.

I've been eyeing those customs, but they aren't in the budget right now. For now I'll keep drooling. Hopefully at the next Clear CUT I can figure out a way to demo or borrow some other peoples boards to see what I might like.