Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

4 hours ago, skhil said:

Hi, skwallers here. Names are Sergey and Ksenia. Thank you for showing us around. I've never been to Loveland before and I had to look into a map only one time! It was fun and not so crowded (at least by NY standards😁).

Ohh, did not know that two more Russians ride hard boots in CO🤙 Приветствую!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Odd Job said:

Hunter Mountain's Belt Parkway is my definition of suicide by carving.

Where's Hunter? Surely you mean Huntah Mountain.  Often the T can be silent as well as in "Hey, Tony, yooz goin' to Hunna Mountain this weekend? It's gonna be lit!"

13 minutes ago, Kneel said:

Where's Hunter? Surely you mean Huntah Mountain.  Often the T can be silent as well as in "Hey, Tony, yooz goin' to Hunna Mountain this weekend? It's gonna be lit!"

I thought it was spelled "huntah"

On 12/26/2022 at 8:04 AM, skhil said:

Hi, skwallers here. Names are Sergey and Ksenia. Thank you for showing us around. I've never been to Loveland before and I had to look into a map only one time! It was fun and not so crowded (at least by NY standards😁).

Great meeting you both. Thursday I will be back up hopefully with my son. He has been stuck since Friday and we hope he gets in tonight. Although I’m going to give him a day to acclimate to the altitude😉

• Like 1

Great day yesterday. Cold (~9 deg). Good groom with some recent light snow & blow-in. 

Normal mid-week crowd is mostly older skiers. Yesterday seemed to have a lot of younger skiers & boarders. 

Started with a few on Firebowl / Turtle Creek. Over to Roulette for a run. Second ride up we saw a pair of young boaders straightlining Roulette. So, over to #4 then to #8. Crowd was smaller and seemed to be more in control. Did a bunch of runs under the lift. Some very nice mixed powder runs. Did a bunch on Chet's. Not recently groomed but in very good shape. 

Bailed out down Face. This sucked but it sucked just a bit less than going back over to #4. 

Love my new Flux! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, JohnE said:

Great day yesterday. Cold (~9 deg). Good groom with some recent light snow & blow-in. 

Normal mid-week crowd is mostly older skiers. Yesterday seemed to have a lot of younger skiers & boarders. 

Started with a few on Firebowl / Turtle Creek. Over to Roulette for a run. Second ride up we saw a pair of young boaders straightlining Roulette. So, over to #4 then to #8. Crowd was smaller and seemed to be more in control. Did a bunch of runs under the lift. Some very nice mixed powder runs. Did a bunch on Chet's. Not recently groomed but in very good shape. 

Bailed out down Face. This sucked but it sucked just a bit less than going back over to #4. 

Love my new Flux! 

It was Cold for sure! Was there with KAtie and my son Wayne and his Buddy. We saw your flux in the base area. love that die cut. It was fun for sure. We did a few on Chets, then to Ptarmigan and over to 6. Took a break, did 6 again. Just a fun day with some soft stuff under the chair. Left about 2. Longest day of the season for us. Im tired but the stamina is getting better

18 hours ago, Odd Job said:

https://www.breckenridgealehouse.com

NJ style. cheese first then sauce.

Pizza is still smaller than my head unless you go for the mega slice special which is pretty much an entire pie in a slice.

Is that the place that sells the 24” slice? We ordered a bunch to the hospital a few weeks ago thinking we were getting normal pizzas. Hilarity ensued when we opened the boxes to comically large Paul Bunyan slices in there 

• Haha 1