Note to New Members ×

Dumped.

Justin A.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Justin,

I have watched several open relationships through the years. Not one made it after the relationship was open and closed. Email me if you would like to read some real-life open/swinger relationship trainwrecks. Two of them resulted in murder/suicide. Yup, I would start with my first wife. :barf:

Im so sorry that had to happen. Mine did had an ok-ok outcome, but the strange thing I learned from this was, sad to say, that she wasn't my friend in the first place and we drift apart quickly even we agreed we'd remain friends.

EDIT: If you dont mind, could you email me those trainwrecks?

We've both decided that when and if we get back together it's going to be an exclusive relationship, because this open thing IS indeed nonsense. It worked out fine until her swinging partner got attached and ruined it all for everyone.

Beyond that, I'm moving along with my life. If she come's back, great. If she doesn't, not so great, but I'll live. I've got a nice big emotional scar to show for it, but I can get some of that scar-b-gon **** I see on TV.

Justin,

The "shoulder to cry on" move some guys play is one of the biggest snake tactics in the book.When 2 people aren't getting along and need time apart to sort things out, it's pretty low to go in there with ulterior motives other than consoling a friend. Maybe things aren't this way from where you're sitting right now but laying it on the line with this "other guy" might just pull the monkey wrench out of the whole mess. Just get one on one with her.

Have her sever all ties with this clown. Be careful and tactful but do whatever it takes. If you really want to keep her, you may have to fight for her, not literally, but the whole "set it free, if it comes back it's yours " is crap. When someone tries to take something away from you, don't shrug it off with " it wasn't meant to be " .

Kid, I been there.

don't be skeered.:boxing_sm

once again, grain of salt, I often hand out bad advice :rolleyes:

I'm going with Rob's opinion. The fact that she can't make up her mind is the biggest red flag in all this discussion. Will every decision be this way? As Allee said, you're being strung along as the backup choice in this, and you deserve better.

DON'T spend time with her until she makes a decision, you are enabling the behaviour.

btw my kids are 25 and 20, I have some history.

gentlemans duel

I've actually proposed this, but the pussy declined. She thought it was hilarious. Not nessicarily a duel to the death (though I did propose that as well ;)), but basically everything that she's been with me for...Cook-Off, Adventure Race, Kayak Race, Bike Race, Snowboard and/or Ski race, golf game....we've settled on me getting my hands on a white horse and a knight costume and me coming to his house, climbing the wall, and slaying him and taking her away into the sunset. The last one was actually her idea.

He'd whoop my ass in a World of Warcraft duel though...I'm proud to say that I've never even been to the website out of curiosity, nevermind a desire to play. Dweeb.

I told her the other night that I'm prepared to work to get her back, and that seemed to be what she was waiting to hear, as she's been the exact opposite of how she was last week before this whole thing started.

In 20 years, you'll look back on this and say "What was her name?"

walk away, man. I've been there and the pain of hanging on just is not worth it.

PS I feel bad for this, but I'm still wondering how the hell you lose a chick to someone whose major accomplishment in life is kicking ass in WoW....

In 20 years, you'll look back on this and say "What was her name?"

walk away, man. I've been there and the pain of hanging on just is not worth it.

PS I feel bad for this, but I'm still wondering how the hell you lose a chick to someone whose major accomplishment in life is kicking ass in WoW....

all this advice and still no mention of der poopenhausen,I must be thinking of a diff'rent forum :rolleyes:

all this advice and still no mention of der poopenhausen,I must be thinking of a diff'rent forum :rolleyes:

LMAO

and no request for nekkid pics either...

come to think of it, Justin - You should post naked pics of her so we can all tell you if she's worth pursuing/waiting for ;)

You noob. Everyone knows you can only be level 60. :lol:

It got raised to level 70 a while ago... :lol:

On topic.

60% of love is complete BS (just look at the divorce rate) - it sure as hell doesn't conquer all. Start using your brain because your heart doesn't know what it's doing... And sex clouds your judgment (I know it clouds mine) - take a long ass break from that, and then you can make a decision instead of your penis.

Ok enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been reading this thread for days amazed by the self serving pomposity of attitudes.

I have been happily married for 32 years.

for at least the last 18 my wife has been on my case =to find my high school sweetheart.

finally did this year. she had our daughter when she had graduated HS and I was only 17. In CT no rights not even to demand a court appearance.

now i am in touch with her and , my grandchildren. also as a Native American I consider her other 3 children as family.

Plus Wife Marilyn and I have two wonderful kids both grad college suma cum laude.

Plus my next door neighbor Harriet and I have had a thing for 22 years. she got married 15 ago and then (they live on cape cod) bought the house across the street as a ski house. A year ago this march Travis( her husband and a good buddy) died unexpectedly in an air port terminal from a massive brain hemorage. Harriet and I are very close.

My wife just says,if am am going across the street for a while to be with Harriet, just let her know so she doesn't worry about me being hurt in the barn or something with my dissabilities. Our place has big barn (and you can get lost in the attached buildings) So.........

I love 3 women and they have no problem with it.

you can call me or PM me What i know is not for public consumption.

What the phone no? search my posts. Such a small effort!!!!

GWS

I share birthday and triple mercury astrologicals with Paul McCartney

It is a complicated life that most would not care to deal with

But all three of These women are special beyond words.

I just am lucky enough to be able to in one way or another take care of each of them.

Ya see they are what is important, not me........my life is dedicated to them.

not demanding of them.

I hope you all can understand that one.

It's all about love from the heart

without concepts of ownership

you just love without

any

conditions.

I grew up in a classical New England since 1632 family all love and respect and even mere acknowledgement was conditional on how you had performed at dance class(age five) , music lessons ( age five at Hartt coll. of Music,soccer team or founding the HS ski club ( at age 15), or what ever. Oh yeah we had educational opportunities most did not. But we also had pressure to excell where if you came in second in the state Wrestling finals as a first year Wrestler against five year wrestlers it was never spoken about in family since you only came in second.

My HS sweetheart taught me about unconditional love. A novel Idea!!!!

Trust me it works.

GWS:D

Start using your brain because your heart doesn't know what it's doing... And sex clouds your judgment (I know it clouds mine) - take a long ass break from that, and then you can make a decision instead of your penis.

Ha! That's one of the things I love about guys - they think with their small head instead of their big one all.the.time. Too funny.

Actually, I'd disagree with you. I think the world would be a much happier place if more people followed their hearts instead of their heads. Logic is highly over-rated. You always know the answer, but most of the time, you talk yourself out of it. Just as I suspect Justin knows what he should do here, but he's not going to do it.