ECES Stowe, VT 2008 update

GeoffV

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack, this is Gary Longley from the Startingate. Sorry that Startingate isnt able to run the demo tent up at the Stowe event. The short notice, being very busy and having a very trimmed down staff leaves us unable to get away. I hope something works for you and the riders. Bombers problems hopefully resolve themselves without to much trauma to the company and they will be able to continue with the event in the future. If you ever would consider Stratton again it would make much more sense for Startingate to paticipate possibly in the future. Take care. Gary

<b><u>Banquet:</b></u>

We've got 55 people signed up for the banquet/raffle, but over 70 signed up for lift ticket vouchers.....

Jack,

I can account for six of the 15+ people that haven't signed up for the banquet. My family won't be up till Fri. at the earliest so, no banquet for them.

-Mark

As a fossilized East Coast hardbooter and long-time Bomber lurker, I still hope to make it up for ECES. Still don't know if that'll happen, though.

In any event, I'll PayPal you some $$ at month's end to help cover any banquet shortfall or other event deficiencies. Should I actually make it up to Stowe, my out-of-shapeness will dictate considerable down time, and I'll be happy to volunteer some hours @ the demo tent if it's needed/allowed.

Will also have one of the TWS three-fer ticket pages available if I have to remain in the "land that knows no winter."

Praying for snow.

And, oh yeah, Asym's Rule!!

BB

Looking to raise some cash for our groomers for the week:D

More info

Keep the funds coming, we have enough for 4 cases so far. Thanks for you donations, this will help make it one fine event with pristine grooming. Just think of the smiles we will put on the groomers.

Banquett Update: If you have not signed up, you have until Midnight tonight. We are paying Stowe tomorrow after that there will be no more expections.

Ticket Vouchers can be picked up at both the Midway Station Lodge as well s the Mansfield Lodge.

Our ECES tent will be located right below the Midway lodge. We will have a private ECES area for lunch at the Midway lodge

Kick Off party is this Sunday at the Rusty Nail at 7pm.

lol! I'm 21. This is all hypothetical since I can't make it till next saturday. Hell week for me officially begins tomorrow with non stop studying till friday morning.

I'm surprised there is no contest for who has the baggiest pants, and most blinged out, ghetto fab, pop'n'fresh, schizzley jacket. We're all snowboarders, aren't we?

Can't wait to see the results. I'm still trying to track down a super fluorescent green one piece I saw a guy busting out on at Sunday River a few weeks ago.

Is this anyone we know?

romper11.jpg

from http://www.fluorescentrompersuits.co.uk/