ECES Stowe, VT 2008 update

GeoffV

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is anyone bringing non-carving family? Like the wives club (no offence to female carvers wife could be the male member of the family. That is a gender neutral wife. Ya no mater how I phraze that I'm $crewed). I want to talk the Boss into going but hate to just dump her in the lift line alone.

Paul

Is anyone bringing non-carving family? Like the wives club (no offence to female carvers wife could be the male member of the family. That is a gender neutral wife. Ya no mater how I phraze that I'm $crewed). I want to talk the Boss into going but hate to just dump her in the lift line alone.

Paul

My wife, kid, and sister will be up.

Matt you WILL be fined by the ECES police if I catch you on 2 plankers :flamethro :lol:

I hear you ride too slow to catch a jibber :p

I'm not going to have to worry about your 7 year old son chasing around my 7 year old daughter am I? I'm not ready for those sort of headaches yet.:p

If he starts taking after his dad you should leave her locked in the condo :eplus2:

Does she like extreme skiers? Austin's first huck:

attachment.php?attachmentid=35366&d=1199749587

really, the only reason he'd chase her is if she had a cool stack of YuGiOh cards... :barf:

Parking at stowe is pretty easy - never had a problem and I've been there at very busy times.

Burlington is more than 20 minutes away - closer to 45 minutes to an hour each way depending on weather

I just got a job at the Ritz Carlton Central Park in NYC

very nice. when are we having drinks?

edit: my reading comprehension sucks - yes it is about 20 miles to the center of stowe, and about 5 more to the mountain.

Jim post on the eces forum, I know there were some folks looking for more people for a condo. Condo's are $45 per night. Matt's right 45 mins to Stowe in good weather conditions.

I live in Burlington, and 45 mins is the minimum, especially if you're going to stay at any Marriott properties downtown. The Residence/Courtyard inns in Williston chop about 15 minutes off that time in each direction, but you'll hit traffic again coming off 89 in Waterbury, up into Stowe, and then on the access road - and if it's a good snow day, there will be traffic, weekday or no.

Just signed up.

Only been to ECES once before. I think it was in 02 at Stratton.

I live in Burlington, VT now, so I have no excuse to connect and rail with fellow carvers.

See you all there!

Tom H.

We are looking for sponsorship for the ECES private trail. Cost is only $350 for a full day!

What will this get you?

Logo placement on the www.eces.us website, trail head, and recognition at the banquet.

The private trail will be exclusively reserved for ECES participants only and will be roped off to the general public.

Please contact me if you are interested in sponsoring the private trail or respond to this thread http://www.eces.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=102#102