ECES Stowe, VT 2008 update

GeoffV

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about "shares" if nobody wants to pony up the full monty?

10 x $35, or 35 x $10? Maybe make it an option for a few bucks extra per person at sign-up and make the trail exclusive for donors...

That is a great idea but honestly I don't have the time to coordinate coming up with a total of $350 from various parties, the ECES is taking up hours each day of my already limited free time.

If some one is interested in coordinating this and sending me the final payment, great. Just start a sign up thread on the eces forum in the general sections area.

Bob Jenney has stepped up and is taking the lead on this

Hey Geoff,

We can use my PayPal account for the closed trail shares as per Eddie's suggestion.

I suggest share prices should be $10ea. and people can buy multiple shares if they want.

I can post the share count as we get closer to the event and if we don't make it, we can issue refunds.

Feel free to post this over at BOL.

My PayPal ID is: 2wheel at comcast dot net.

FYI – PayPal charges a fee for receiving money. We’d need approximately 40 shares to cover the trail.

I read on the ECES site that the rate for a couple is $150, which pays for both Friday and Saturday nights. Has anyone heard from them what they will charge for just one weekend night?

(We're thinking of driving up Thurs and staying that night and Friday night, then driving back to NY Saturday night.)

Thanks if anyone has the answer. (I e-mailed the inn but haven't heard back yet. Will post any info I receive.

The guy on the phone had me leave a message for the group-sales director, who'll be back in the morning. Will post the info he gives me.

Doug Kellogg is the sales manager. In past ECES events if you stayed over on a Friday night a Saturday night stay was required as well. If Doug let's that slide he is doing us a favor.

I got my test schedules and its not looking good for me. :(

March 3rd, a pharmaceutics exam

March 5th, an IPEP (Into to Pharmacy Experience Program) midterm-Most bs class ever!

March 5th, Biochem exam (:AR15firin me)

March 7th Human Physiology/pathophysiology exam-the made 2 classes into 1 and it will probably double the amount of kids getting kicked out :angryfire

I guess I'll miss most of the fun but i'll be there saturday and sunday.

Shall I bring a keg of something? :biggthump