Note to New Members ×

Big Mountain Expression Session!?!?!?!?

Dr D

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have left three messages this week. the last one promising to register a huge group for a massive length of time.:freak3: no one answers or calls back. I need to go get my season pass soon so maybe I will drive up there and sit on someones desk until I get a response.

Snowed quite a bit in the hills up here last night too. When I mentioned going to Big Mtn.....errrr Whitefish Mountain Resort for my wifes birthday (Hers is the 27th of Jan) I got the 20 questions thing. Once she found out what the whole skinny was it was something like this: You want to take me to Montana for my birthday so you can go carving with a bunch of your buddies that you spend all your time online with anyway?

I said yeaah I was kind of hoping it might work out that way. Big Mtn has a ton of great intermediate terrain blahh, blah blah.

She says ok I'll think about it.

God I love that woman.

:biggthump

they are sure blasting the airwaves and eworld with loving notes from the marketing dept. they should be up to speed soon as the big pass sale ends september 30. 400 bucks for a season pass. might be worth it from calgary if you made more than one trip down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So we did decide on Jan 25 to Feb 2, right?

I'd be REALLY interested in following up with the Valhalla cat option - we need 8 people for the cat at $200 per day? That's a hell deal, is anyone else interested in doing this?

Whitefish has a deal on until Nov 21 - book 2 nights lift and lodging and get the third free from Jan 6 to Jan 31 - I'm chasing up on that one ...