Note to New Members ×

Big Mountain Expression Session!?!?!?!?

Dr D

Since we have roughly ten guys showing up on a given year anyway how about a real session in late january at Big Mountain? Those of you who visit us every year please chime in! the resort is wide open that week it is the perfect time for a trenchin invasion. check out the big mtn daily rub in if you are new to the topic. what does it take to get some of the guys who build etc to show up? :biggthump we have almost a year to get it up and running if anyone is interested. It is a low cost venue with excellent groom etc and we will have a direct flight out of atlanta for you eastcoasters. also direct out of salt lake and mineapolis st paul and Seattle. there is also the train from portland and seattle as well as chicago and points beyond.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one would want to go...I had to walk for 5 minutes from my cheap condo to the lifts every morning, I never stood in lift lines, instead it was always go go go get back to the top, The airport Valet always spells your name wrong, The cordouroy would last past noon, making us all late for lunch, they always seem to groom only one additional, really steep trail at the end of the week that no one wants to ride anyways, The only other people I see on the mountain are the one's who came with us, and we are all pretty smelly by the end of the week, After they kick us off the lifts I can hardly walk to dinner because of the altitude, or is it the kicking Apres-ski parties, or the 2 hottubs and pool right outside the cheap condo? Don't even start on the locals, they would lead you around the mountain blind, showing off all sorts of off-piste terrain, then have you believe that they didn't kidnap you, for a night or two in Whitefish...And last but not least, watch out for the Canadian tourists, they will drink you under the table, and then tell you they pilot helicopters in the morning(and that isn't even the foggiest part of the trip for some of us).

No don't go to Montana, you would never believe any of Shred's stories anyhow.

Doc,

How in Hell, Hellroaring Saloon that is, would we feed all these people if they did show up? "Hi we would like 25 chocolate milks please" and "please don't use the sour milk:)" and "could we order the chicken pot pie, on seperate checks, thank you".

Aw heck, I won't go next year if someone wants my spot.....I didn't even see Elle Mcpheirson fighting for first tracks like we did in Aspen.

Can do. Sounds good DR D but the secrete might get out. I like my runs EDS run, Toni-Matt , Big Ravine ,Hellroaring, Slalom. I dont like to share but I will share the voodoo fog.

then again it might spread the fear of the fog far and wide!:biggthump

Remember MONTANA SUCKS now go home and tell all your friends!:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...
Dr D,

Whats the Quota on Ohioans? And how much influence do you have on the " Selection Committee"?

I don't care how many of you show up but after years of SHRED and company you may have to bribe your way into a few of the bars:lol:

Hi Dr D, Im in for the FOG! I would like to bump it up A week. Ill work on every one here. :biggthump

so what week would that be? Lets get a consensus on the date. We got all summer to work out the kinks and maybe get some extras online. Maybe some first tracks time and a vendor or two!:biggthump