Note to New Members ×

Big Mountain Expression Session!?!?!?!?

Dr D

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All in favor of the last week in January speak up. :biggthump earlier we get into christmas issues and later we have canadian holidays (they have a lot of them:lol: ) that clog up the slopes with people.
Ok Dr Ill do the last week so I can keep Shred Happy. January 25--February 02. Can we get A count so DR D can work some special treatment.

ideas for special treatment????

First tracks day

Garage snowboards demos

Free melloyello Moose COCK drinks:lol:

pass deals etc.

NOTE on travel. we will have two more airline options by then.

a direct flight out of chicago and Atlanta for sure anda couple more in the works:biggthump

post-2375-141842233233_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842233236_thumb.jpg

I count these as probables

Mellow Yellow

Shred Gruumer

Cuban Carving Gooding

Paulk

Helmut Karvelow

Martyagt4

west carven

buster

Allee

chuck

Steve Prokopiw

Cristan

Dr D

3-4 more locals

Dan

some more possibles on the willcall list

John Mcginnis

C5

Natew

brian sutherland

Anyone from portland or seattle can catch a train to the mountain overnight:biggthump

saltlake Chicago Seattle Atlanta Minneapolis-St Paul Denver should all have direct flights for 2007-2008 season

Looks like Shred likes melloyello Moose COCK drinks. :lol: Dr See what you can do. I think you need 25 people for lift discount. But If you book with central reservations you can get A discount on lifts.

I will talk to the mtn as soon as I get a list of probables together. I will also stress the possibility of annual event with growing numbers etc. I will shop the condo situation to. maybe we can get a cheap block of rooms etc.

I will also see about transportation to blacktail mtn one day. I know I can get a killer rate there and its all good groom. It would also be a good back up if the BIG is fogged in. ITs small but its killer groom and we'd have it to ourselves on a weekday.

Well...

Its a better crapshoot than Cleveland in January so count me in. I have probably 3 other boarders and a skier I can probably get on a board so maybe 4 more. Will I really need a powder board? I don't know how to make those... Hmmm :rolleyes:

:biggthump:biggthump :D

the clevland boyz... shred gangstas... the hellroarring is saved!!!

one person tried to put on the historical list and won... i thinkz?

chair 2 will be 1/2 way down chair 6, i thinkz... check out bigmtn site.

upper and lower chair 2 is my home, as you all seen my trenchez...

let have lunch! bmes is on... got a new donek freecarve ll 171... stoked!!!

working on a burton speed 178... need a bomber td2... working on it!!!

hope you all make it!!!

unlike some folks (cough cough paul) that get to go on multiple trips.... I only get one.... :(

Where to go.... where to go..... SES finally or Big Fog.... :confused:

If I had to pick just one trip.....wait a minute, you've never been to SES?

easy choice. What would Warren Miller say? If you don't do it this year...

I'll pick you and Gary up at the airport in Denver:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

very nice work mellow , and subtle to!

Save up your sick time man you can pull two trips if you start this early:biggthump

Plus you didn't get the full groom experience last time out:(

Hey Doc?? :eek: witch that is. its with a K as in Karvlow.

you hurt my feelings. now go back to school for that masters.

and Paul I will be in CO. twice this year :biggthump maybe I will get about half as much time on the hill as you.

ps. my helmet is still naked!

Are you in? You might get to see Shred Gruumer.And go get A new helmet.

Hey Doc?? :eek: witch that is. its with a K as in Karvlow.

you hurt my feelings. now go back to school for that masters.

and Paul I will be in CO. twice this year :biggthump maybe I will get about half as much time on the hill as you.

ps. my helmet is still naked!

You should see my handwriting skills:eplus2: theyrrrre worse than my tipying:lol:

PS a masters would be a step down. I'd have to go for another Phd:barf:

I will stick to the school of hard knocks thanx

Uhhhmmmm. Can I come hang out with you guys next year. See it has been a while since i been to the Big, so I might get lost with all those new lifts and such.

Lets see Toni Matt, Inspiration and Chair 2 Ed's run have all received generous trenching from me back in the day.

Since my wifes' birthday is on January 27th maybe I will "surprise" her with a road trip. If I make it though you guys don't know me ok. You just happened to be there at the same time - got it?

:biggthump

How lucky for you to pick the week so many crazy hardbooters are in town:cool: :cool::ices_ange

your secret is safe with us all though I'd keep the wife close and under constant supervision I can't vouch for her safety with some of these guys:lol:

We seem to have somewhere in the 15 range accounted for. I'd like to see 25 just for ease of the special treatment etc. how about everyone that is definitely coming shoot me an email. Also let me know if you are bringing significant others guests etc. I also need to know if you want in on a group rate at one of the hotels or if you are sharing condos etc. I assume some will want to make their own arrangements on lodging. I can get a group rate at one of the hotels held for a period of time and let you make your reservations on your own but I need an idea how many rooms I am bargaining for.

How about hitting the bomber crew up for a rep onsite! Michelle? Fin?

the new flights don't start until later this month so I don't know the exact details yet. I will check into it and post as info becomes available. I will get a better idea on room rates when I have a reasonable idea of how many are coming so total up your parties and shoot me an email:biggthump