Note to New Members ×

2021 Montucky Clear CUT February 1-4, 2021

dredman

Until the government or universe says otherwise, we are moving forward with the 2021 MCC!

We may have to adjust our evening social activities or group size to conform with COVID requirements.  I will keep you all informed as this progresses.  It is very hard to predict given the dynamic nature of the COVID.

I will let you all know once registration opens up.  Returning members of the MCC family will get first shot at registering, then we will open up registration to the new family members.  

More info can be found at www.montuckyclearcut.com, Facebook and Instagram.

Kristin and I are looking forward to seeing you all and meeting the new folks!

571F0E55-FE0E-49DB-B584-DAC09722E5D5.jpeg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

would we need a cap during covid?

Lodge crowding is the biggest issue to deal with, parking lot space is also a premium, no room for rv's; which are great for 'social distancing' at the ski hill,

ps I have a line on a 4 bd cabin at the bottom of turner with a view of the hill. if a few are interested I'll get more info, PM me

Edited by b0ardski

7 hours ago, inkaholic said:

LCI members Big Mario, D.T. and myself are registered.

The token MonoDude displaced LCI member is registered and paid. Can't wait to ride the Ace Skwal and my new custom Virus Mono, (to be delivered soon !)

Edited by monodude
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, slopestar said:

This

token LCI softbooter and Wife want in on the fun.    Where the hell do you register?????

Sorry, the early registry was for the cool kids...

Just jokin, Early registration was for returnees. It will be open to all this week, I believe

• Like 1

15 hours ago, monodude said:

Sorry, the early registry was for the cool kids...

Just jokin, Early registration was for returnees. It will be open to all this week, I believe

Feels like ABasin post Covid... still love ya Don

Edited by slopestar
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 12:53 AM, Carvin' Marvin said:

SlopeDope represent! Can't wait!  

Feeling the heat?

Felt pretty slighted by A-basin when they were doing the lottery and saw the crew getting multiple days and couldn't get on the hill. I get it why and obviously membership had/s its privileges. I just don't want to miss out...

Edited by slopestar
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the support!  Kristin and I are super excited to have the family back together and to get to meet the new members of the family!  

6 hours ago, pow4ever said:

First timer.  Where the green/girly trails is at lol

There really is not any green carving runs at Turner.  I have heard some folks say that after the MCC their home mountains were much more tame.  So between Turner terrain, wide open runs, no one hitting you from behind and our outstanding instructors for the clinics, it is an excellent an excellent opportunity to push your riding to the next level.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ktv said:

I'm in with Orangey above!! 😀

Quebecois-Ohioan-LawnGuyLand triangle represent lol...

14 hours ago, dredman said:

There really is not any green carving runs at Turner.  I have heard some folks say that after the MCC their home mountains were much more tame.  So between Turner terrain, wide open runs, no one hitting you from behind and our outstanding instructors for the clinics, it is an excellent an excellent opportunity to push your riding to the next level.

Cool....  time to busted out the big boy pants 😅 
I think i can i think i can lol... choo choo I am king of the mellow blue

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, dredman said:

I hope it is like runs under the Superbee-chair at Copper Mt (steep, super packed groomer and fairly wide) without worrying about torpedo-skier-lindseyvonn-wannabe. 

I am looking forward to meet with new people and enjoy nice runs! Thanks for hosting!!!

• Like 6