Note to New Members ×

Aspen Trenching Convention Daily Rub In

dredman

Snow was great yesterday! Classic Aspen, with above-freezing temps and yet the snow didn't feel like it. 

People are filing in. Sounds like this is going to be a big one! 

I was chasing Dave R down a run with a camera and got a little too close. We both ran up a bank to do a pair of heelsides, but he turned more than I expected. It felt like we barely touched boards, but my beloved Coiler EC and Dave's VSR are getting repairs later today. :/ My fault - I was uphill.  At least we got the whole thing on 360 video!  To be posted later... 

• Like 1

Incredible...the greatest display of Carving of any Session I can remember for Milkland...I have been a part of them all, so believe that this was just an awesome display of Carving Talent!!!  really a Joy to watch, Thanks for coming :biggthump,

Special Thanks to Bomber for all the hard work to pull it off...:biggthump

Enjoy the other Mountains :eplus2: 

Edited by softbootsurfer
  • Like 2

Got out the camera for the last two hours of the Buttermilk session.  You can view and download from 

I'll add to this gallery as time and opportunity allow.  Enjoy!  Some party Angie, Jim and the gracious co-habitants of the Bomber House!

• Like 1

Great soft and hard boot carving, great vid.  Why do I think this is so darn cool when none of my skier friends do?   It's just one similar turn after another, over and over again.  But, I guess that's all my sixty years of skiing was too, i.e. always trying for one great turn after another, especially in the steep and deep.  For some reason hard boot carving has got me totally hooked and the remaining B-days I have left to drag my lazy ass up that mountain will be devoted to perfecting the carve even though I know I will be going it alone 99% of the time.

Have fun down there Guys and Gals.

5 hours ago, lonbordin said:

Who's the rider with Grey helmet blue hood and red & yellow sleeves?  Like that style! :biggthump

Thanks for the footage Ryan!

He's an instructor from Whistler. We were roommates at the St Moritz last year. He came with a Swoard, tested a lot of boards and really fell in love that Kessler. Pretty near perfect form! André

Edited by bigwavedave