Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

7 minutes ago, Rob Stevens said:

Keep ramming your a$$ cheek into the ground like that and I can guarantee SI disfunction in later life. 

Compression fracture of my L1 at 24 means Sacroiliitis for life either way. Funny enough its way worse in the summer than winter and the more engaged I am with work and riding the less I get any sciatic nerve type pain. I definitely try and keep it from touching down hard (keeping it off the snow has been a huge focus this year) but that little corridor leaves less room for the ideal standard.

13 hours ago, StrangeFuture808 said:

Compression fracture of my L1 at 24 means Sacroiliitis for life either way. Funny enough it’s way worse in the summer than winter and the more engaged I am with work and riding the less I get any sciatic nerve type pain. I definitely try and keep it from touching down hard (keeping it off the snow has been a huge focus this year) but that little corridor leaves less room for the ideal standard.

Hey Jordan. 
I want to say that regardless of it being a little “dirty”, this takes some real skill. 
that was a narrow and steeper run, so hats off to you. 
That I was blowing by you kids on the pow day however is unacceptable. 

• Like 1

The first nice and nearly normal carving snow in some time today. It made a nice spray pattern while gently petting the cord. :1luvu: relaxed carving at its finest.

021123.jpg.378ff0d2b4c583c24a7b20267e2ce8c1.jpg

I made the first tracks, but people have caught on. It's becoming a challenge to get a pic of unmolested 1st tracks on the chair ride up, especially on weekends.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

It so pissed me off when Crystal moved the Quicksilver chair about 50 yards to the left and into the woods instead of leaving on a ridge right next to an excellent carving run. From that ridge I could keep track of my grandkids AND I could view my carving tracks which can be a gratifying experience. 
Why (lol) didn’t they consult me before spending hundreds of thousands of $ making a run less desirable. They didn’t even make it a high-speed lift.