Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

That run down the front from the top was my favorite 1st run in the morning because it gets early morning sun. Then over to west B later, which gets nice sun toward mid-day. I think the first time i met @softbootsurfer was riding on the west B chair. I had been doing laps on that run under the chair for an hour or so. Also met @arneburnerover there doing the same thing.

Here's a amateurish rough movie edit I threw together of that 1st run down the front side several years ago. Yea, nobody there but a headless rider. Beware the discordant soundtrack. I may have been in an altered altitude state of mind.

I rode the first chair up with the milkman that morning. I was looking forward to this run in the sun down the front side, so declined Cliff's invitation to join him over on the west B side. When I found him later, I tried to follow him, but at this point I got the feeling he was trying to ditch me. He goes fast and knows all the detours. 

• Like 1

People equate Speed and Pitch with being Good, which of course is required, when one thinks of themselves as Good, or are Good :- )  I did that years ago when I skied, Snowboarding as if you are on a Wave or in a Skatepark, is a different Mind set, not better, just different, it means that when "what's his name", on this site says, "you just hang out in Hero snow, on Greens and Blues" they don't understand what I am doing, while they themselves are emulating the World Cup techniques, of running Gates and Carving on Steeper, Icier pitches, which requires a totally different approach as well as Equipment, the ones this site was started for !! by Fin,  😀...I had this discussion with Fin way back, he understood completely, bless his Heart, thanks for letting me hang out here...today was terrific, no one for the first hour as usual...having 4 mountains, sticking to the Flattest one over in the corner has been Wonderful...Please go to Snowmass or Highlands or Ajax and Enjoy when you are here...

470419029_12722.JPG.e5e56110962824b7ff753592120b4093.JPG

• Like 8