Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

Usually 7 days a week,  just the first 3 hours...today however was special, Bluebird and they did a very nice job on Upper and Lower Savio, a run down the front, top to bottom, that I have more time on than any other, even WesB 😀

the serenity and solace of WesB in general however, I find hard to beat... 🙃

2 all time favorite turns, on Lower Savio today ...

963263938_Savio12422.JPG.1772a3b5e07a588e1966d95aad037dbc.JPG

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, softbootsurfer said:

Usually 7 days a week,  just the first 3 hours...today however was special, Bluebird and they did a very nice job on Upper and Lower Savio, a run down the front, top to bottom, that I have more time on than any other, even WesB 😀

Awesomeness!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, softbootsurfer said:

Insane jealousy doesn't convey my feelings watching the video and reading this post. 👍👍👍 Glad you are making good use of it!

• Like 2

well, years ago my Friend Mike and I would return from the Bay, many times the surf would be flat or minimal...anyone that asked, Mike would always say, it was "Unreal, you should have been there !!" I use to chide him for it, but he never stopped doing that 🤪

I post here, for the Stoke solely, many do not have the opportunity, that I have aligned myself with, some such as Earl, JB, Cliff, Curly, John, John, Jon, Mike, Joey, Jorge, Pat, Dave, Dave, as well as many here, can look at these pics, and put themselves right there, can Feel it...Today was 1 in. on 3rd. day groom...

930405278_1in.on12522.JPG.70a90138ccbcd5c323b63a6f119c19c3.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1