Note to New Members ×

Help us find the next catch-phrase here at Bomber and win absolutely nothing

fin

OK, all, time to tap into the incredibly talented pool of carvers here at Bomber. We are getting ready to do some website upgrades and one thing we want to do is change the catch phrase in the upper left corner with the logo (....wait while you take a look......). "Changing the vibe of the world...one turn at a time" has been fantastic and I know for a fact it is the sole reason we get any women to show up at the SES every year. But its time has come.

So please submit here your idea(s) for a new catch phrase for the soon upgraded Bomber website. Winner gets nothing of material value but the warm and fuzzy feeling their slogan will live for ever on the Inter-web. Or until we change it again years from now.

If it is rude and includes pictures, please e-mail to me direct.

Good luck and we are rooting for you :lurk:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately there are no wrong answers in brainstorming right?

- Engineered to Carve

- The Art of the Turn

- Rethinking the Carve

Maybe a symbiosis of these three like

- Engineering the carve to improve your turns.

- Re-engineering carving to improve your turns.

- Engineered Carves, Perfected Turns.

- Engineered Turns for Perfect Carves.

Kind of tough as it depends on your market, your current 'vibe' one has a really surfy, less race-oriented feel. Are you trying to maintain that same feel or what do you want to focus on.

Oh and it can't go up there but I kind of like

"Helping carvers get laid since 1993.":D

I think this would look great on a T-shirt.

Dave

Nice board! Does your wife know you bought it ????

LOL OT here but I had to admit to my wife the other day that I had bought four used boards and two sets of bindings in the past month. I realized there was no way she wasn't going to notice all of these arriving in the mail. We really need a doghouse smiley.

doghouse.gif

Dave

In fact the Loveland Carve Inititive aka LCI, sort of appropriated the original catch phrase in our manifesto " Taking over the mountain, one rider at a time... It's a long term project". In that vein, " Bomber Industries, Taking over the world, turn by turn" Kinda sinister, though it fits Fin's status as an Evil Genius

mario

I've always wanted to win nothing!

If it were me I would steer clear of slogans and such, and use something that clearly indicates what bomber is all about. EG: Dedicated to alpine snowboarding since 1886. Or something like that. Not very exciting, but a clear and concise statement is probably going to be a lot more helpful than a clever slogan (that may or may not be understood by newbies, outsiders, or foreigners) ... particularly on the internet.