Note to New Members ×

Vancouver's Carvers' Diaries 2017/18

BlueB

It was actually very carvable! Nice heavy wet snow got compacted by the day masses, leaving not so smooth but very trippy surface. 

5 instructors showed up for the carve session. 

Toy: 3800 with ducked up plates ;) I'm always surprised how carvy is the tail of that board! 

Nikita braved the drizzle and lumpy sticky snow for his 3 hour intro to hadboots. You are a trooper buddy! 

The rain/sleet actually stopped and snow became better as people slid over it... Visibility was good. 

We hooked up with George for few runs. 

The snow should be back as of tonight! 

I rode with Patrick all morning, mostly on Raven and Eagle. One run we did down the Boven Face before lunch was actually the best! 

In the pm i rode only the Sky Chair, that was great! No lienup, much drier and deeper snow! 

Toy: 4807 :) 

Today, the morning started with fog and some freshies, by 1pm we had sun and ride-compacted wet snow... 

First 2 hours were a freeride session, unfortunately all the black runs were roped off, except Trumpeter. We found some good stuff down Gibson and trees to the left of Humpty... 

Next 2 hrs a carve session... The green runs got compacted by traffic and very carvable. Fork and Maele Ricker to some extent too. 

Toys: Bastard and Tanker