Note to New Members ×

Pre/Post MCC meetups (Schweitzer/Whitefish/Turner)

dredman

I have been getting a few questions about where people are riding/staying before and after MCC.  So here is the place to find folks to ride with and possibly share accommodations in Sandpoint or Whitefish.

Both Sandpoint and Whitefish are spectacular carving resorts, the locals at each place will tell you their place is better.  They are both great!

What airport you flew.drove into will most likely steer you in towards one or the other.  If you flew into Spokane or drove in from the west, Schweitzer.  If you flew into Kalispell or drove in from the east, Whitefish.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There will a few of us at Schwietzer friday! 8:30 at the village clocktower/ basin chair, bell rings at nine but the beginner chair from the parking lots starts at 8. Hope my legs will make it:freak3:

remember the 1 hour time zone difference.

Edited by b0ardski

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a Hot Mess!!!  Whitefish not happening on Sunday for me...  Saturday flights out of LGA canceled, and stuck at work...  Rebooked for Sunday from LGA to PIT to MSP to GEG and will arrive late at night in Spokane, spend the night and leave early to get to Libby in time for the lifts to open...  This might be the best case scenario...  Hopefully it's only 3.5 hour drive from Spokane to LIbby...  See you all there...

Edited by timbox18
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, JBS said:

Got in this morning and couldn’t make it to Whitefish, but I’ll be there tomorrow (Sunday).   Does anyone have a lot recommendation for parking and how early do you need to get there to grab a spot?  

Upper village Birch and Cedar pay lots should have room until at least 10:00.  You'll want to be in these if you plan to return to your car during the day.  Free lots down by the base lodge should have plenty of room if there's no fresh in the morning.