Note to New Members ×

Montucky Clear CUT 2021 Daily Rub In...

dredman

Drooling......

Great first video !....

But wait......what a long and nice run you're carving down.....but the more turns you're doing down the hill, the longer the run still remains to the bottom.....................am I missing something or what............  :eek:  ...................?

Have fun and keep the stoke, videos and pictures coming........:biggthump    it soothes that resorts lockdown situation....

Carve On !

I'd just like to remind folks that if you link hip dragging turns all the way down the hill, on perfect groom, in bluebird conditions, but you don't post about it in the rub-in thread, you're not having as much fun as you could be. :ices_ange

• Haha 4

You guys are evil, a little more consideration for those of us who do not get any riding this year because of covid would be appreciated. Just photos of iced bumpy runs or unrideable slush please.

Just kidding. Have fun guys and put in a few extra runs to compensate for the ones I am missing. And keep those photos coming!

42 minutes ago, TimW said:

You guys are evil, a little more consideration for those of us who do not get any riding this year because of covid would be appreciated. Just photos of iced bumpy runs or unrideable slush please

we had some of that, we're just trying to show the best face.

• Haha 2

At every session I've been at, there have been new riders, legendary riders, and everything between. 

There's no stigma, just people having fun sliding on snow. If you don't mesh with one group, find another.  

The problem at MCC is finding other people after you leave the lift area. 😉 "HELLOOOO? Anyone there?"

3 hours ago, 1xsculler said:

Of the people at MCC how many are 10s like the ones in Sean’s great pics and how many are 5s through 8s striving to become 9s or 10s?

Some of the guys are amazing riders. But sharing a slope with them makes you better by osmosis. True story.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Allee said:

But sharing a slope with them makes you better by osmosis.

Complete truth! I remember riding in Aspen long ago, thinking conditions weren't that good for carving that day (seriously, it's Aspen!) when Billy Bordy passed me, riding switch, on some 200 cm stick, carving deeper than I thought possible. Oh... 

Humility ensued, and a new level of learning began. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2