Note to New Members ×

UPZ RC-10 Modifications

wesleywarren

You probably want this instead: http://forums.bomberonline.com/index.php?/topic/43184-dgss-new-spring-system-for-upz/  The Bomber BTS is exceptional for Deeluxe/Raichle/Head boots, but there wouldn't be much of the Bomber parts left once you finished modifying it to fit UPZ boots. 

Have you ridden the boots yet?  My ankle joint limits my movement before the stock spring system runs out of room on the UPZ.  The UPZ spring is quite a bit closer to your ankle than with Deeluxe boots, so you don't need as much travel from the spring.  

Hello friend to carver, here are some modifications whom I made on my UPZ rc-10.

I replaced the second buckle because she got in touch with the 3rd constantly in flexion.I had to reposition the buckle replaced higher and cut  the high part of the boot because she too prevented the flexion resting on the tongue. Finally l hade my spring system ...... no hole no drill! They fit perfectly in origin hole.

If people want it I have other kit in stock.. 3 different springs resistance.

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

IMG_1149.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

• Like 3

On 2016-11-12 at 11:20 PM, teach said:

What size are those UPZs in the picture? And what's the carbon-looking stuff? In the Oct 31 post photos...

Is 288 mm or 28,5 UPZ rc-10 with my SCS carving system. On this pics is my proto, my new one is same but 2.0

For carbon is wrapping car stuff but this material they don't like cold winter.....it just crack.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2016 at 10:13 AM, wesleywarren said:

Pros and Cons of punching the RC-10?  

I've punched my RC-10's quite significantly, no problems at all except that you occasionally need to re-punch them (seems like every two seasons or so). Can't speak to the spring system replacement, since I find the stock spring system to be more than adquate.

Edited by queequeg

• 1 month later...