Note to New Members ×

Yay, the forum is back!

breeseomatic

A handful of us getting together for SNES are greatful. I realized how much this site and the great people and manufacturers mean to me directly. I have met many great people, have some pretty sweet rides with awesome binders and accessories and a place to go use them with other like minded individuals as a direct result of your efforts. I thank you!

Thanks Jack and Fin for all your hard work getting this place back and running!!

Fin, about those TD3's.............

they are the most incredibly designed, high quality bindings I've ever used!! Thanks for all you have given us hardboot enthusiasts!!

Thanks Jack/Fin for the hard work to restore the forum!!

It will be interesting to see the web server log to see how many people just sit there and refresh all week long. I am one of those.

I didn't know I had a problem...

Next time just send up the flair; we should have enough IT talent in the carving community to fix most problem ;-)

Thank you Jack, Fin, Michelle and anyone else who helped get the forum back up - sounds like you guys were sweating bullets! We do love our forum, and our Bomber gear.... :biggthump

And if we need more reasons to love Fin and Bomber, did you all check out the Bad*ss legs (that Fin had a hand in creating) that Amy Purdy used to STAND on the PODIUM at SOCHI to collect her BONZE MEDAL!?!?!?!!!!!! Yup, that's Fin and Bomber Industries - facilitating awesomeness the world over! I love that she medaled - no one has been through more or worked harder for it. And I love, love, love that Fin helped her get there! (Sean too - I believe she rides Donek boards.... :))

:1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu::1luvu:

Ok, love rant over! :D

Ha, thanks for the shout out two_ravens. And sorry we where down during the Cow Event, but looks like you are all caught up.

For the record all I did for Amy Purdy was act as a machining monkey. She was getting very specialized help from people with way more skill in this than I. But I was happy to help with modifying and tweaking what she had. Correct, Sean/Donek where a much bigger part of her winning a medal at the Olympics.

my fandom deepens!!

I have a sitski friend that needs a donek built for his new rig, (using high DIN skis with added thrubolts is crap for COM placement/adjustability). Custom inserts in a 120+/- wide nose stiff skawl type board for non-DIN "foot" would be a giant leap forward for sitski rigs.