Note to New Members ×

Carv Mag Material

alexgforce

Hi everyone,

I hope summer was good.

The magazine is at full speed right now so if you have stuff, ideas, photos to contribute, NOW IS THE TIME!!! The deadline is end of October.

Looking for young riders!!! If you are, or you have, or you know any young hardbooter get in touch!!!! By young I don't mean 40!!!

Hi everyone,

I hope summer was good.

The magazine is at full speed right now so if you have stuff, ideas, photos to contribute, NOW IS THE TIME!!! The deadline is end of October.

Looking for young riders!!! If you are, or you have, or you know any young hardbooter get in touch!!!! By young I don't mean 40!!!

17 here, have some photos from this past years Nationals/ personal photographers photos. High quality shots.

Mike

The over 40 club has kept hardbooting alive! Why not photos and coverage of older rippers. :rolleyes:

This is true, but the sport needs young blood .... there are probably an abundance of photos of 40+ year old carvers killing it on alpine decks. Not so much for younger riders. More young riders will help the sport.

I see a lot of video of younger riders coming from Japan and Korea ...

well im 23 and ill be at kirkwood easily 50 times this year and ill be spreading the word of carving...but i have no way of taking pictures since i just moved to the area, and know no one that skis or anything.how about a section for best sports camera(gopro,vhold,etc) picture? that i could do..plus i could see more people getting more intrigued with the magazine cause they feel there more apart of it...just a thought

Guys,

The magazine will have a section called YOUNG GUNS. That means kids >18. There will be plenty of OUR AGE in the magazine but we realy want to push and promote the younger riders.

Everyone that wants to contribute stuff like exceptional pictures of riding or even a nice groomed slope just email it to me in hi-res with the name of the photographer and the rider.

Anyone else that wants to write a piece regarding a group of carvers in a specific area anywhere in the world can go ahead and do so as long as he can provide good quality photos. And anything else you can think off.

The ultimate goal is to promote our community.

Hi Alex,

my son (Arclite) is almost 17 and started hardbooting 2 and a half season ago, here is a link to a thread he started about young riders

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25085

and you can see my reply on post # 33

and on this thread on post # 28 you can see some pics from this past season

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32521

i took the photos so i have all the original high resolution files and i know he would be thrilled to have his picture in a magazine, if you are interested in any of those photos or you need more information or stories send me a message through Bomber, i tried to email you directly but the email option on your profile is disabled

Guys,

The magazine will have a section called YOUNG GUNS. That means kids >18. There will be plenty of OUR AGE in the magazine but we realy want to push and promote the younger riders.

Everyone that wants to contribute stuff like exceptional pictures of riding or even a nice groomed slope just email it to me in hi-res with the name of the photographer and the rider.

Anyone else that wants to write a piece regarding a group of carvers in a specific area anywhere in the world can go ahead and do so as long as he can provide good quality photos. And anything else you can think off.

The ultimate goal is to promote our community.

Alex, do you have an email I can send some to?

Hi Alex

I'm 41 and I've an italian hardboters forum,

hardsnowboardingitalia.forumup.it

we have some thin board/boots/bindings review,we also asked 10 questions to bilders and racers about hardbooting if you wish I coud translate them.

We are a group of centurions :) riding next to Rome :cool: , I'll look up for some foto.

Hi Alex, just remember that my photos from SES 2011 are still up and available on Photobucket at http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af200/srecsky/SES2011/

If you see anything you like, just let me know and I can either get you the Raw version or the high-res JPG. You can also download a high-res version directly from the site.

Steve

Hi Alex

I'm 41 and I've an italian hardboters forum,

hardsnowboardingitalia.forumup.it

we have some thin board/boots/bindings review,we also asked 10 questions to bilders and racers about hardbooting if you wish I coud translate them.

We are a group of centurions :) riding next to Rome :cool: , I'll look up for some foto.

I think I have completed this questionaire. The magazine will include articles on various communities around the world. Their history, the people involved, the mountains they ride etc. There is a piece like that on Frozen Backside. Maybe you are interested on doing something similar for your community in Italy. Send me an email.

Our goal is to cover whatever happens in relation to our sport in different parts of the world.

Hi everyone,

I hope summer was good.

Yoshii the amazing young racer.:biggthump

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=30554&highlight=Yoshii

Email him thru his mum from BOL if you want to get intouch

Goodluck, let us know the front cover.

RT