Bad Info

Jack M

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah when reading that article I felt like I had read it, or parts of it, before. I think many of the lines exist, or have been pulled from, other articles.

Exactly my feeling. The article also contains some common misconception regarding alpine snowboarding.

Perhaps some of us can email him and ask him to visit Bomberonline and check FAQ here...

personally I don`t car about the article. it`s the internet and there is a lot of crap.

If I'm a new hardbooter and looking for information I will look much further than this one FAQ and will probably find bomberonline. Same applies to any other past time you might start and look for info, you will find good, bad and even funny information.

Speaking of mindless drivel (referring to my own here) - I had some time today at the office, so I tried adding updated information to the wikipedia article. Please direct all rotten fruit, spelling corrections, and legal action this way.

Is this it queequeg?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpine_snowboarding

Great job!!!

Thanks

--

David

SGproteam.com - The only international "Pro Team" left in the alpine snowboard circus.

This was in the External links section... was that intentional or did you mean circuit?:lol:

That wasn't me, I assumed it was a mistake but I thought it was funny too :-).

Yeah that's it. I just added more information under bindings, stance and such. Still plenty of work to do if anyone wants to help out.

Ok... this is the second time I've seen this term used on here today and after searching I can't figure out what this is. Can someone please help me out? :freak3:(link to relevant thread or somthing)

As lowrider suggested to someone else, take a look at yyzcanuck's signature - sums it up pretty well.

I know some of you are still struggling with this whole hardboot plate concept, this video should help clear it up for you. :eek::smashfrea :rolleyes: :ices_ange

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAGDtEO7XUM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAGDtEO7XUM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>