Note to New Members ×

Where you riding this weekend

Bobby Buggs

Central Park (actually that will start tonight).

I officially ended my snowboarding season last weekend and have shifted gears to bikes finally (actually 1 month late this year).

The slalom skateboard will see action in May or June (actually I'll just call it a 32" longboard since I no longer race)

Hopefully the indoor ski area opens in NJ this summer and I can rail some turns there.

Just back from hiking up Buttermilk... Yea, nicely warm and sunny… and unless we get some snow (which is predicted to start Saturday) I will not be on my board at all. Even on top of Buttermilk totally icy which will be total slush by probably now…

In Philadelphia for work, so no riding this weekend. :(

Jealous of all my PNW buddies that have been able to hit our recent powder days (yes Bryan, I'm talking about you :)).

Wondered where you were Dan? Gone East young man? Should be good again this coming weekend. More snow on the way!!

Your ears must have been burning :) Ross set up his 4807 with plates, I mentioned you have ridden your's like that for years. It was

a bit of a transition to go from soft to hard (on a big snow day to boot) He did great as usual. Of course ditchin him for the first 4 runs didn't help much. Damn, he thought I was such a nice guy too, oh well, another friend, hits the Powder rules via Bryan.

In Philadelphia for work, so no riding this weekend. :(

Jealous of all my PNW buddies that have been able to hit our recent powder days (yes Bryan, I'm talking about you :)).

If you like riding snud on a small hill, give me a shout. I'll be at Bear Creek on Saturday. I don't know if you are into parks, but our parks are legit for such a small resort.

If you like riding snud on a small hill, give me a shout. I'll be at Bear Creek on Saturday. I don't know if you are into parks, but our parks are legit for such a small resort.

Dan , if you can sneek away and hit Bear Creeks park with Phil that would be SO COOL!! I want photos Dude!!! :eek::biggthump