Note to New Members ×

Metal Mania

Bobby Buggs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so I took her our on Friday night for a test run before Aspen.... conditions were pretty firm (i.e. glove shred firm) but well groomed... all I have to say is...

HOLY SHIAT BATMAN... I firmly believe that this board actually makes it easy.... I'll have to ensure I ride my other boards (it's going to be hard) just so I don't get lazy! :D

Thanks Bruce!!!!

JD, Diamond Plate topsheet IS awesome! Just curious, what is 'superimposed' into it? It is great that the customer has the option to individualize their board if desired !

Cudo's to ALL that make it happen :biggthump

Chubz, pictures don't do it any justice, I've seen it in person and that thing IS sweet, and it works as good as it looks (or is it :confused: the rider)?

Sometime, if you ever stop :nono: 'tearing up the mountain', I'd like to hear the story behind the graphics.

Maybe you can call me tonight, since there's nothing on TV (whatsa Stiller :rolleyes:) ? :) :)

But I should have been... Dr. D had...had to have it.. and I enjoyed wacthing him ride it better than other stuff... so he really twisted my arm and is now the proud owner of the X3...

Hence Im out a board!!!!!!!

So I have to create the X1-G2... it will be a wait.. the specs are in and so is the design... I'll just have to wait... mmmmmm:1luvu:

Can't wait..

Hope Bruce don,t spill the beans at the SES...

Bruce..shhhhhh.

Right Said Shred:rolleyes: