• No. 1
    • No. 2
    • No. 3
    • No. 4

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffrey, I like your reasoning, but your avatar makes me want to sit you down on the "Metal Up Your Ass" toilet.

Saint Anger sucked! Why oh why would you make it your avatar!?

I hear crappy snare drum over and over in my head now, make it stop!

I have most of, if not all of, the CDs' by Metallica. Studio recordings anyway. While you may be right in that St. Anger is their worst album, to me anyway, it is far better than some some of the "music?" put out by other "metal" bands.

Funny thing is, it's the drums that I dig about St. Anger ( yes, I probably am tone deaf!).

Oh, sorry for the OT thread-jack!

Amen to that Mr. Crimson, St. Anger is one of the worst pieces of manure that has ever come out of a recording studio in the history of human civilization. The only album worse than that is probably Paris' Hiltons'. (which I haven't even heard, but I can imagine).

quote]

I can go one better than that, I only bought it ( for 99 cents) so people wouldn't think I was making it up.

post-3554-141842264888_thumb.jpg

post-3554-141842264895_thumb.jpg

I have most of, if not all of, the CDs' by Metallica. Studio recordings anyway. While you may be right in that St. Anger is their worst album, to me anyway, it is far better than some some of the "music?" put out by other "metal" bands.

Funny thing is, it's the drums that I dig about St. Anger ( yes, I probably am tone deaf!).

Oh, sorry for the OT thread-jack!

If you were tone deaf..drums would be the same. Unless they were timpani.

Metallica died when Load came out. The Unforgiven turned them into "your sister's band"

Yes, I was barely alive when all that happened, but it's what I've noticed. I own every album by Metallica, including the new one, but I refused to support Metallica with Saint Anger. No way.

Here's a little opinion bit too: Lars can just leave now. His only contribution was having his father critique the music...

Nate has a taste for the busty ones.

large_lathe.JPG

Generally there is 2 way to go to achieve some sort of enduring design!

1. keep-it simple and elegant

or

2. simply outrageous with a lot of personality (ex. mad graphics are unconventional & timeles)

my example: that rust bucket to further confuse the general population idea about alpine snowboarding

just my opinion!

Please note: is not my intention to harm Donek brand image or to be depreciative in any way regarding your designs!

post-2973-1418422649_thumb.jpg

Yeah! And a guy with bloodshot eyes and pointy teeth holding onto a long gearshift with a skull/piston for a knob, and he's stepping on the gas pedal so hard that his foot is busting through the floorboard. THAT is a graphic. Why can't someone put that on a board? Man, that would be a ride. There are only two messages a board's graphics need to convey: 1) Rock on, and 2) Party on.

Something like this? No plans for topsheet so far but a teeshirt an hoodie.

post-506-141842264912_thumb.jpg

Amen to that Mr. Crimson, St. Anger is one of the worst pieces of manure that has ever come out of a recording studio in the history of human civilization. The only album worse than that is probably Paris' Hiltons'. (which I haven't even heard, but I can imagine).

quote]

I can go one better than that, I only bought it ( for 99 cents) so people wouldn't think I was making it up.

I will give you $10 for that - 1000% profit for you :D

Something like this? No plans for topsheet so far but a teeshirt an hoodie.

Tack two more cylinders on that (although, Ford flatheads had 3 exhaust outputs on the heads, even though they were V8s, and that cat style could be old enough to have a flathead) or not.

Very close. Needs more..

Rat Fink in it..

Perhaps if I ever get a custom board..It will be flat black, with Rat Fink on the end of the nose..

RatFinkRod.jpg

I vote twenty times for the rusted multi metal with the hand hammered rivets.

Sean you just gotta do that one. Reminds me of some of the 150 year old mash vats at the Glenfiddich Distilery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

add a Gard goose or geese logo on it somewhere and it home to the highlands.

Aye Laddie,

GWS

(clan Home)

:cool::)