Note to New Members ×

Personal Best Carving Photos

Pow

ok, ok.....

and number (3) Glenn's new jacket!

But honestly, (even though I'm a female and should be impressed by those kinda things) WHO CARES ABOUT THE JACKET???!?!?!??!?!?!

Heck, I still wear old uniform jackets from Tussey Mountain (that's what I was wearing in the earlier pic of me posted here) when I went to school at Penn State in the mid early 90s! But since I'm instructor and in uniform most of the time, I guess I haven't felt the need to buy a nice jacket.... I'll just keep wearing the old uniforms I have accumulated over the years.

And I'm thinking a #4 needs to be added too.....

(4) the upright stance.... no hands dragging in the snow! That's more my style!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, ok.....

and number (3) Glenn's new jacket!

But honestly, (even though I'm a female and should be impressed by those kinda things) WHO CARES ABOUT THE JACKET???!?!?!??!?!?!

Heck, I still wear old uniform jackets from Tussey Mountain (that's what I was wearing in the earlier pic of me posted here) when I went to school at Penn State in the mid early 90s! But since I'm instructor and in uniform most of the time, I guess I haven't felt the need to buy a nice jacket.... I'll just keep wearing the old uniforms I have accumulated over the years.

And I'm thinking a #4 needs to be added too.....

(4) the upright stance.... no hands dragging in the snow! That's more my style!

Did you notice...The boots match too :)

enough with a photo to feel it warrants a post on this thread :biggthump

Taken yesterday at Aspen Mountain! The best part is - I'm not falling!!

Not that great of quality because I bootlegged it from the Sharpshooter site. Original photo is located here: http://photos.sharpshooterimaging.com/PR3/SSOrderPage.aspx?pi=Y87T0DWH000103&po=103 Photo 111. You'll also see our friend Jim Callen in a few photos prior to mine :)

post-2662-141842309168_thumb.jpg

GoPro camera mounted on my wrist. :biggthump

Casper, love this photo - very cool!!! :1luvu:

Taken yesterday at Aspen Mountain! The best part is - I'm not falling!!

Not that great of quality because I bootlegged it from the Sharpshooter site. Original photo is located here: http://photos.sharpshooterimaging.com/PR3/SSOrderPage.aspx?pi=Y87T0DWH000103&po=103 Photo 111. You'll also see our friend Jim Callen in a few photos prior to mine :)

Angie, you totally rock woman!!! Awesome!!! :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

Sorry to be a wet blanket, while it is a good carve, as a part time photographer I have to tell you that you are technically stealing this copyrighted photo. If they happened to see this and were so inclined, they could come after us to get to you and take legal action against you. If you love it so much, you should buy it. Then you can post a high res version for all to enjoy if you want.

Hmmm, apparently I might have to man up and get a one piece to REALLY make it as a carver. Nice photo Kelly :biggthump

I wonder if they make hot pink fart bags? :rolleyes:

P.S. Thanks for all the compliments too!!

nice job man!

what do you do?

and where do you find such a nice snow at this time???

I'm a Sharpshooter at Breckenridge (Action Photographer).

So I am on the mountain every single day!

Colorado still has some great carving snow to be found.

More on the way I hope...