Note to New Members ×

It's time for another viewing of this...

Jack M

Okay, so if I'm trying to talk some on my BFF's into coming to SES with me next year, that picture has to DISAPPEAR! Capiche??

Besides which, I don't see a single wine glass on the side of that hot tub. That'll be fixed too, and fast :-P

Okay, so if I'm trying to talk some on my BFF's into coming to SES with me next year, that picture has to DISAPPEAR! Capiche??

Why? For a woman, scoring at an expression session is like shooting fish in a barrel.... as you can see, literally!!!!

Ok apparently I'll never be able to rid my self of that incident :mad: So that's what happens when you've been riding hard all day at Ajax (3rd day into the Session). We were done be 2pm went home, and one thing led to another and lets' just say we never left the house that night :p.

Ok where are the pics of Sugarloaf, we have Billy to thank for getting us kicked out of a bar. Hm you think Seth Westscott's GF could be our mascot this year :1luvu:

Thanks for bringing that up again Jack, my wife just manned me from any BOL activity.... :argue:

Besides which, I don't see a single wine glass on the side of that hot tub. That'll be fixed too, and fast :-P

Allee, maybe some more recent tub photo's will help...LOL.

post-520-141842233873_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842233875_thumb.jpg

Wine glass spotted! Someone has class! And the snow is falling ... the best time to be in a hot tub.

If Jen is going to make it to the session for a couple of days, there might be margarita glasses on the side of the hot tub ... or maybe not, that has the potential to get very messy indeed ...

Wine glass spotted! Someone has class! And the snow is falling ... the best time to be in a hot tub.

If Jen is going to make it to the session for a couple of days, there might be margarita glasses on the side of the hot tub ... or maybe not, that has the potential to get very messy indeed ...

Mornings in Aspen...

And as for the Bikini questions....well lets say someone wasn't wearing their suit, it's just not who you think it is... and no it wasn't me:)

post-520-141842233887_thumb.jpg

if people use anything other than maple syrup it's clear that they are from the south and when I say south I mean south of MA.

No self respecting new englander would use anything else, period.

Anyone here from Canadia :biggthump know that you're safe in VT and ME when it comes to syrup.