The Summertime I'm Bored Superthread attempt

tex1230

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a stupid idea. It will never work....I mean, you just expect people to put their thoughts about something in this thread? Puhhhleeeaaaazzz...Nobody will ever do that.

Damnit :) .

on another note, there's a "random thoughts" thread on another forum that I frequent and it's about 350 pages long :eek: .

You guys have no idea about random threads until you visit Aximsites (www.aximsite.com) Water Fountain and Water Fountain Hall of Fame. There is a "Last Post" thread that has been going on so long that the thread has been closed and a new one started. I think they're on about the 3rd or 4th last post thread...

I just won a "piece of clothing makeover" in an Earthday contest. I bring in an old piece of clothing I don't wear anymore and a designer will reuse the fabric to make me a new piece of clothing. I am a tree hugger, but I'm not shure about this... But hey, it's free! (They told me it was worth 400$!?!?!::eek: )

In the headlines, my van is pretty much the awesomest car ever. If youve ever seen it, im sure youll agree.

In other news, the drinking fontaine on my floor of the building i work in has been broken for a month. And apparently the janitor lady doesnt understand that toilet paper ALWAYS comes over the top. ALWAYS.

And finally, everyday i hope to see a car accident at the intersection i can see thru my office window. :ices_ange

And now for some guns, popcorn, and gratuitous boxing: :1luvu::AR15firin:lurk::boxing_sm ?

A mallard duck landed in my backyard pool and swam around for a while. I put on my white bathrobe, grabbed a handful of Bran Flakes and tried to feed it. It didn't like the Bran Flakes and flew off. I was sad so I booked an appointment with my therapist.

I have a five hour conference call at work today. Ugh.

How to survive a long, boring conference call - first, make sure you task some co-op student or other junior, naive staff member to listen in and take "action items" for later distribution. Prepare a couple of topics that you can throw in during the pauses. When other people are talking, surf the web and occasionally say things like "I agree", "Good idea".

I spilled coffee in my lap this morning while driving the kids to school. Fortunately I was around the corner from the car wash and had renewed my monthly car wash pass yesterday. They weren't open yet, but let me use some of their drying towels to mop up my mess. Now I'm back home to change. I'm thinking of showering again b/c I stink of coffee.

I don't want a job there.. Because work relationships are hard...

On another note, I've got a little story to tell...

My brother and I work at the same place, we're both mechanical engineers, he's about 4 years my senior and we live together. This new chick started and I thought, "Damn, she's fine!" So a week or so goes by and I'm tryin to figure out a way to be around her so I can ask her out. Well, la di da, I'm sittin in my office working when my brother comes in and says "I got her number.."

Well, I don't know how long it's been, but she's moving in.........