• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

response to your thoughts:

everything's better with bacon

That must be one good looking dress

My car is better than yours (not really, but had to say it)

I just got the picture of Kevin Bacon (I'm having a slow day)...I'd also like to ammend my earlier statement...

I too want to work with skipuppy (but if you don't get the job, we have listings...let me know)

Good luck at the prom. Remember there is reason that people say off like a prom dress...

Your brother hosed you, dude...

Isn't a 3rd nipple called a Nubbin?

and finally my own thought:

It is Tropical Island Day at work and I am wearing a hawaiian shirt. Maybe I'll get Leied too...

A thousandth of an inch (0,001") is huge in the mechanical world. It is enough that a die for our Amada CNC punch will not fit in its socket (the die company fixed it at their expense, for 4 dies!). It is also enough that a key won't slide in a keyway.

I played golf yesterday shot a 78 from the back Tees.. 2 birdies. :biggthump

The sun has been out for the past 3 days :biggthump

I play more golf tomorrow. :biggthump

That's good shooting.

Since we're bragging - I made my second career eagle yesterday on a par 5, 466yd, 18th at my club. Driver, then hit a 18 degree hybrid to an elevated green. Never saw the shot because it was getting dark. Got up to the hole and there's the ball, 18 inches from the cup. Prettiest sight ever. Made my putt but if it was 6 inches longer, I would've missed it.

Don't ask me my score though.

The first BBQ of our work BBQ season is today. Over the course of the summer each department gets to flip burgers and feed the masses. They put me in charge of liquor. Who in their right mind, puts a New Zealander in charge of liquor? (hic).

A thousandth of an inch (0,001") is huge in the mechanical world. It is enough that a die for our Amada CNC punch will not fit in its socket (the die company fixed it at their expense, for 4 dies!). It is also enough that a key won't slide in a keyway.

Mechanical thoughts--

1.You can not bond or glue anything to delrin or acetal

2.If you press fit anything into plastic it will eventually someday come loose

3.If the gasoline engine were to be invented today - it would never make it to market due to the safety and hazardous material issues.

4.If a hybrid or battery operated automobile were to have been invented the same time as Ford's Model T - we would have terrible flat out mind-boggling hazardous waste and pollution problems world wide due to the auto batteries in too many front yards and salvage yards corroding away.

:flamethro

A mallard duck landed in my backyard pool and swam around for a while. I put on my white bathrobe, grabbed a handful of Bran Flakes and tried to feed it. It didn't like the Bran Flakes and flew off. I was sad so I booked an appointment with my therapist.

Nice. A mallard Duck landed in my roasting pan at school today, it was fecking delicious.

Lee W's avatar is the creepiest thing I've ever seen

is it really that bad? i just see it from gothic point of view, morbid and headbanging to the music as well as being mentally deranged. i believe it originated from the Ring, though ive never seen it. watched the original japanese version, and i fell aslept. so dont think ill bother with the US version of the Ring any time soon.

You must be a kid if you think the best way to find out if there is silverware in the garbage disposal is to turn it on.

if you're referring to me, you can put your hand in it to see if there's silverware in it, while i got my finger on the switch giggling like a manic.

I have to go to my wifes family reunion in a few weeks.Me and the kids calll it SlovakFest.Its like Polish Fest only slower....ha..ha...actually I really like the Slovak and Polish extraction folks..they really can cook ...teh last time i went there was like 20+ kinds of pies and the other ethnic delicacies were to die for. although i do not like how greasy and knarly, polish sausage is...tooo much gristle or something.maybe Iv enevevr had well made stuff..but here in erie, pa, sweet italian with onion aand greenpepper rules......think Ill eat my way through summer.....cant wait to try out that Madd Frrride board i got off the end of season sale....... :sleep:

ah, did some shopping as well as sleeping in my truck on the way back from grand junction. was too sleepy plus i was paranoid of those elks/deers walking across the highway going north with me dozing on and off. not to mention i was a bit sleepy all day long at home in vail.