Note to New Members ×

The Summertime I'm Bored Superthread attempt

tex1230

Hey Noah

Why does it say "vote Mike Trapp for USASA...."? How do you vote? And who else is running? I love Trappy!

all registered members of USASA get to vote at Nationals; the process is a little ridiculous in fact. The position is the riders rep to the board. most years only a small percentage of the riders actually vote, and most years the rep is somewhat of an insider to the core group of USASA originals.

At Nationals this year, Trappy and I talked for a while about the organization and its direction. He had some excellent ideas, and has expressed a continued commitment to the organization (I met him back when I was in NH, and he was a little 8 year old hardbooter hitting on the 16 year old girls I coached).

Ultimately, I figured I would start his campaign early, here among the racing community...

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and he was a little 8 year old hardbooter hitting on the 16 year old girls I coached.
Yep, sounds like Trappy.

Ok, I understand. I can also help by telling people that I come into contact with. Can coaches vote?

I have also talked to Trappy about a few things, and he does have some great ideas. I'd vote, but I can't :(

At the same time? Wow you are talented :)

Well, I am talented -- but there are 5 days in a normal non-golfing or non snowboarding work week. This week I choose to ride the Serotta 2 of those days and the Corvette 3 of those days. Sorry for the confusion but I can certainly see how you could be confused cus I confuzzeled myself when I read your post. :smashfrea

NOOOOOOO :(:(

Bring the hotty back. I miss her already with the head banging :1luvu:

Dude you're sick. :barf: She/it was at best disturbing. BTW, Let me know when you're ready to start surfing. No tib/fib worries there. Heal fast.

What a beautiful sunny week in the Great Pacific Northwest..

Rode my Serotta to work this week and drove the Corvette too. I just might ride the Serotta tomorrow. :biggthump:biggthump

What year is the vette? Please tell me it's later than an 03 or so...

What year is the vette? Please tell me it's later than an 03 or so...

Sorry to disappoint you but it is a 98 -- bought it new, driven only on nice sunny days, not a scratch or ding or anything - not a speck of dirt in the engine compartment. Looking at trading soon on a 2008 - I am starting to like the C6 more each time I see one.

Plus we only live once -- might as well enjoy the ride.

Sorry to disappoint you but it is a 98 -- bought it new, driven only on nice sunny days, not a scratch or ding or anything - not a speck of dirt in the engine compartment. Looking at trading soon on a 2008 - I am starting to like the C6 more each time I see one.

Plus we only live once -- might as well enjoy the ride.

Well, the 98 is still better than the late 80s and early 90s. If I had an 08 I'm pretty sure I'd marry it.

And I can't say I've ever had water out of the can. I guess the dog has... She used to drink out of the can all the time, but we started keeping the lid down. Some of you might call it a loo.

I wonder why it's called a loo. I wonder if it's similar to the john. Like in robin hood, men in tights...

-the king

"From this point forward all the bathrooms in the kingdom shall be known as... JOHNS!"

-john

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

I'm thinking about getting another tattoo. Went so far as to talk to an artist who is going to work up a picture for me. We're going to barter for it, he would like a smoking pipe and some shooting lessons in exchange. I love barter.
Tattoos are cool. So is bartering. I :1luvu: the barter system!

Michelle, I'll post a picture after.

I went fishin today. Took my son. To the Silver Fork of the American River. Sure felt good to get the fly rod out! Ended up with around a dozen rainbow's and a few browns. My son caught his first fish today! A 14 inch 'bow. He followed it up with a 12 incher. Both on worms drifted. All in all, a good day.

well Michelle, I won't be able to make it over on Friday. between people coming into town the next two weekends, a race the next weekend, the fourth of july after that. This summer is going by way to fast already!!! It is going to be fun though. I swear I will make it over this summer!